14, geonhak

𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎 ! 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗌

fluff ! lil crackwarnings ! none

fluff ! lil crack
warnings ! none

YOUR POV !

"can i do your makeup i think you would look very pretty." i asked leedo as he mugged you unsure if he should accept. "why all of a sudden you want to do makeup on me." he asked very confused on what's up with you.

"i don't know i'm just bored and you have the fine facial features for me to do makeup on so i figured you would be the best to work on." at first he thought it was kind of weird but hearing you compliment him on his facial features, he had no choice but to accept.

"who could say no to that.." he said as he shrugged while i got excited and gave him a kiss. "thank you so much!" i ran to go get my makeup stuff and placed it on the vanity while Leedo sat in the chair. i started get angles of his face trying to decide make up look i should do. he stared at me confusingly and laughed.

"what are you doing, you look weird doing that." i stopped my movements and glared at him. "im trying to picture something real quick, just let me do what I need to do babe." i said and i just thought of something that would look really good.

while i was doing his makeup leedo put his hands on my waist as we just talk about little things. "ohh boi yo makeup bout to be poppin." you said as you get juiced up as leedo just sat there maybe thinking if he shouldn't of agreed to let you do this.

"what about you doing now??" leedo asked as i was now putting him on some fake eyelashes. "just waiting until I'm done ok." leedo nodded patiently.

but after a few minutes leedo felt like he was sitting there for forever. "are you done yet??" he whined, i narrowed my eyes. "boy didn't i just tell you to wait until im done damn." leedo mumbled a 'fine' and sat back and crossed his arms looking grumpy.

...

"ok im done now." i said and closed the lip gloss tube, i turned leedo around in the chair toward the mirror of the vanity. "y/n what the fuck did you do to my face..." he said as he looked at the eyeshadow, his nicely did eyebrows, glued on eyelashes, and lip gloss on his lips.

"it's cute right?" i said and he turned around and glared at me. "it's cute on you not a me though because im suppose to be the man. "you still are the man babe, but right now yo makeup poppin gurlll." i joked doing the period hand movement.

just then i thought of something else and got extra juiced wanting to do it. "let me slick your edges." i excited and Leedo face palmed and sighed. he couldn't say no, but that was the problem he could never say no to you even if it was the stupidest shit you can think of he would still do it.

because guess what this nigga was w h i p p e d...

because guess what this nigga was  w h i p p e d