22, seokjin

𝐉𝐈𝐍 ! 𝖻𝗍𝗌

@sooop4langst ! lil crackWarnings ! none

@sooop4l
angst ! lil crack
Warnings ! none

YOUR POV !

me and jin have been secretly dating nobody knows not even his members. there have been many times where we almost got caught but those almost would have been bad.

for example:
i was giving jin that gawk gawk 3000 when we heard a knock on the door. "hyung tf you doing in there." the voice of the one and only jungkook asked from the other side of the door.

"nothing what are you talking about !" jin yelled trying not to sound suspicious. "that sound kind of sus im about to come in." the doorknob started moving and i quickly jumped up and hid in the closet.

"see stupid i told you i was doing nothing, you didn't have to come in, plus without my permission." "sorry i thought you were watching porn." jungkook says "and if I was..?" jin asks questioning the younger. "um i was going to need some recommendations." it becomes silent and in the crack of the closet I see jin glaring at him.

"get the fuck out." jin points points towards the door. "ok then damn." he walks out the room closing the door behind him. jin gets up locks the door back again. i get out of the closet and let out a puff. "that was close." i said wiping fake sweat off my forehead.

"so..you like gon let me finish or-"

yeah so that's one time out of the hundred times we almost got caught and each time we got even more closer than before. they're probably suspecting someting by now.

BTS POV !
(except for jin)

"guys i think jin is up to something..." taehyung says with a serious face like in a meeting. "yeah i think we all suspect that too." namjoon says

"do y'all be hearing the moans too?" yoongi askes "i thought it was him just watching porn?" "nah once i went in there to see if i can join and he wasn't." jungkook says

"wait you asked to join-" hoseok gets interrupted "well i think that he is sneaking someone in here.." jimin says and everyone agrees "why didn't he tells us though?" namjoon asks "maybe he doesn't want us to know? idk?" "maybe we should ask him about it.." they all agree

YOUR POV !

jin calls me over to sneak in again because of his horny ass. this nigga just don't stop. he opened the door for me and we quietly tiptoed, it was dark almost pitch black.

all of a sudden the lights turned on and there was namjoon standing right there with his arms crossed. "care to explain." namjoon pokes his tongue inside his check arms still crossed.

"aww nawl im out." i begin to try to run out the door someone's hand grips onto my arms pulling me to sit on the couch. i look up to see that it was jungkook. "tf y'all niggas was just waiting in the shadows or something?" then they really came out from each corner of the room. "oh shit." those words left my mouth.

"so who is she?" jungkook asks pointing at me. jin sighs knowing there is no way out of this now. "she is my girlfriend.."

dramatic gasps come from around the room. "but why didn't you tell you us?" taehyung asks "yeah we wouldn't have been mad, but i am because i didn't think you trusted us." namjoon says looking a little sad.

"i didn't think that you would except her.." "hyung no matter what we will always except what you do." they all go in for kind of like a bro hug type thing. "damn that was beautiful." i said wiping fake tears being dramatic. "and you" namjoon points at me. "whatdidido."

"stop giving jin head at 3 in the morning." i look at him shocked. "how you know he wasn't just watching porn." i said picking at my finger nails knowing damn well it was me.

"ah come on !" jungkook yelled going to a room and slamming the door behind him. "tf is wrong with him?" i asked with raised eyebrows.

"he mad because he can't watch porn i guess." yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "damn that's tough."

i added my lil seasoning to it but hope you like it