11, youngjae

𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂 ! 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗓

fluff ! angstwarnings ! none

fluff ! angst
warnings ! none

YOUR POV !

"cmon sit tf down." i said to eric as i patted the seat harder for him to bring his ass. he hesitated for a second before coming to sit by me. "what's your problem about sitting here with me, is it because im black..." you joke as eric glared at you not laughing.

"no!" eric yelled as i laughed at him. "i was just kidding, i know you wouldn't do something like that...or would you?" eric glared at again as i laughed again. i love to get on his nerves it's more funny that way. Eric is my best friend and i love him with all of my heart.

"so what are you doing for Valentine's Day?" i asked eric, he just looked down on the floor and blushed. "ohhh do you have a valentine?" you said playfully nudging his side.

"no not yet but im planning to ask her on valentine's day." he said as scratching the back of his head. i felt a little bit heart broken about eric asking someone else out. i have liked eric ever since elementary school. but as long as he's happy im happy.

"oh ok." i said putting on a fake smile. the bell rang and we both said our 'bye' to each other and went to our separate classes.

♥♥♥

i was at home doing my homework when i heard my phone ringing. i got up and went to get my phone off the bed. i looked at the caller ID and it was eric, i answered it. "hey." i said as i answered the phone. "hey y/n you know how i said that i wanted to ask the girl to my valentine?" he said

i sighed. "yeah." i said sitting on my bed ready for what he was about to say. "well i don't know what to get her, i know a lot of what she likes but i need something else."

"get her some roses, chocolate, and maybe a little bit more of snacks." i tell him. it's things that i would like but I only tell but so he can get a girl prospective. "is that it or?" he asks. "yeah i don't really know what other girls like, that's just would i would like and im a girl so.."

"oh no actually that's fine, i think she would love it." he says. i could feel him smiling through the phone which at least made me happy he was so happy.

"i hope she does.." i say looking down at my feet. "ok thanks y/n bye!" he says then he hangs up. tears build up at the corner of my eyes as i wipe them away and lay down and close my eyes.

𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆♡

i was walking into school seeing girls with with flowers and chocolate boxes in their hands, sighed and went to my locker. When I opened it a piece of paper fell out, i picked it up and read it.

'hi y/n, happy Valentine's Day! come to the rooftop to the rooftop i have something for you! Love you❤️

from, you'll find out
(Sorry idk how to write letters)

i quickly folded up the paper, and put my stuff in my locker. i closed the locker and headed my way to the rooftop. (just pretend that classes don't start for another 30 minutes)

i opened the rooftop door and saw nobody. "y/n!" i heard someone say as i turned around and saw eric with the stuff i told him about yesterday. "oh are you waiting for the girl." i said as i was looking around for the girl. "no.." he said with a smile on his face.

"wait then what are you doing you doing up here." i said looking at him. "you dummy don't you get it your the girl i was talking about!" i widened my eyes surprised.

"and not only do I want you to be my valentine but I want you to be my girlfriend too." he said as i had this big smile on my face.

"yes i would Eric." i went to hug him and i kissed him on the cheek. he gave me the flowers, chocolate, and a whole basket of your/my favorite snacks. (y/n pov) "your so sweet." i said as i now get him a little kiss on the lips, his face flushed a red and i smiled and laughed.

the bell rang as we both went from the rooftop holding hands going to class...

im still single for Valentine's Day so yeah...but i made for Valentine's Day! hope you like it