Enough Talking. Time for some screaming

"Wakey wakey, love! I want you to meet someone" Nik whispered in his wife's ear, making the goddess stir in her sleep, slowly blinking her eyes open.

"Hm?" Ares muttered still groggily from the tiredness, crawling closer to the warm body of Niklaus as he passed his fingers through her tameless red locks.

"Since Mikael is dead, I want to wake up my siblings and I think you'll like to meet my little brother" Klaus explained, making Ares' eyes snap open, showing him those dark red orbs that were looking at him with mischief.

"Oh oh oh! Am I finally meeting Kol?" Ares asked excitedly, jumping from their bed and quickly putting some dark pants, a burgundy tank top and high heeled combat boots.

Niklaus laughed softly at her excitement, since they had been together he had told her that Kol would be her partner in crime if they met.

Ares was obviously curious about the Mikaelson since Nik had always said that she wouldn't like any of his siblings, with the exception of Kol, so maybe his little brother would be someone she would get along just fine, 207 years ago she had already written a list of tortures for their bonding time and have been updating it since then.

"Yes, love, you're finally meeting Kol" Niklaus answered, walking alongside her and taking her hand in his.

"Shall we, hot stuff?" Ares teased, winking at him with a smirk on her face, ready to go back to earth.

"Oh I'm already starting to regret it... yes, we shall, my love"  Klaus taunted, kissing her lips once he saw her pouting at him.

They instantly appeared in front of a truck, but something wasn't right, Ares could feel that something wasn't right about it, she just didn't know what exactly.

Her eyes analyzed the place rapidly, trying to spot any evidence of a presence, but her eyes widened and she quickly shielded Niklaus once she heard the quiet sound of a trigger as he pulled the door open, making the truck explode as small pieces of wood stabbed Ares' back.

"Holy shit, that hurt!" Ares cursed, kneeling on the ground as she made a dagger appear on her hand and gave it to her husband.

"I need you to make a slash on my back, darling" Ares oriented him, giving the man a small smile when she noticed his frowning figure.

Niklaus slowly kneeled behind her and carefully made a big cut on her back, his eyes confusedly looking back at the truck wreckage in disbelief.

"How? I had a witch put a protection spell on it" The hybrid whispered, lost in thoughts, before his bright eyes traveled back to his wife's back, seeing the wounds closing.

Taking a piece of wood from the ground, his frown deepened, quickly standing up in a startle as he took Ares in his arms.