Find a man who stares at you like you're the prettiest demon

"We can end this right now, Ray. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon" said Stefan as he, pathetically, tortured the werewolf, well, at least in Ares' opinion.

He was trying the same thing for hours now and nothing, she figured that he would be smart enough to try something new, not quite, after all those failed attempts, the werewolf could be getting used to the pain already.

She looked around the bar and saw her sister flirting with some boy, so she quietly went towards the vampire and snapped his neck, making the werewolf shocked, but his eyes showed a little hope, making a crazy smirk appear on her face as she went closer.

"Don't celebrate yet, sweetheart, who do you think that created torture? It's been a while since I had some fun... let's see how long it takes for you to tell us what we need, shall we?" As she spoke, her cold voice made the poor man shiver, she was unconsciously using her powers and driving him insane, this usually happened when she got excited and, oh man, how she wanted to feel his fear.

She snapped her fingers and a big black box appeared beside her. Niklaus looked curiously at her, trying to see what she would do, it amazed him how bloodthirsty she could be, in his eyes she was amazing, a perfect chaos.

"Now, Ray, I've spent some centuries finding the weaknesses of the species, I decided to end your suffering magnificently, I mean, you need some fun too!" Said the red haired as she smiled creepily at the opened box and Klaus could swear that a red ring appeared around her emerald eyes.

"And what would that be, love?" Asked the curious hybrid, making her show him some plant. "This is Rye with ergot, if I remember correctly, it can cause convulsions, hallucinations or death, but don't worry, if I accidentally kill him, we can use his body to take the information, I just need you to keep killing Stefan"

The blonde raised an eyebrow at her, but complied, he knew that she didn't trust the vampire and if she didn't want him to see what she could do, he would accept it.

The goddess walked closer to the werewolf and smiled sweetly at him, making the man frown, before she trusted her hand inside his chest, leaving the plant there as the hole closed again. She waited for him to stop screaming before she said "I should make you consume it, but I guess we can use this as a test and see if it works faster this way"

Not long later, the werewolf was convulsing, making Klaus and Ares share a wide smirk as she exclaimed "It's working, hot stuff!" The hybrid could only chuckle at her happiness, wrapping his arms around her as he bought her closer.

The original gazed down at her, observing the little details, her wild red locks, her green eyes with the red hint on them, her pale skin, a true goddess. Ares got a little impatient as he continued to look at her and pulled him down, meeting his lips roughly, feeling him smile with it.

They continued to kiss as the werewolf started to scream nonsenses, signaling that the hallucinations had started, but the couple was too busy with each other.

Klaus had her pinned on the wall, as they continued to make out, before a groan was heard, signaling that the brooding vampire was waking up, making the couple, hesitantly, interrupt their moment.

"We'll continue this later, love" muttered Klaus against her lips, making the goddess pout, but let go.

The hybrid went towards the vampire that was waking up, while Ares stood in front of the crying werewolf.

"Are you going to tell me what I want already or should I start taking your eyes out, sweetheart?"

Ray had vomited all on himself as his body tried to get rid of the fungus. His eyes were opaque and he had a sick expression, anyone could see that he would die if the effects continued, but Ares didn't care, that's why the gods thought of her being worse than Hades.

While Hades was the god of the dead, Ares was the goddess of death. She was the psychopath, the reckless goddess.

The dying werewolf nodded his head tiredly and whispered where the place was. Ares looked at Niklaus, seeing that he had a big smile on his face, making an amused expression appear on her's as she used her powers to make the poison disappear.

The werewolf was knocked out because of the pain and exhaustion, while his supernatural healing started to cure his body.

Stefan started to wake up again as a woman walked over to Klaus saying "Mr. Mikaelson, I have some information for you. I saw that guy's brother, Damon, at the farmhouse"

Ares laughed at this, a dangerous look on her face as she said "It just keeps getting better... why don't you let me deal with him, Nik?"