The End of Peace

"Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. It's rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other"

Chaos was reigning on earth, multiple conflicts starting with no reason whatsoever, countries alerting their people of an incoming war that had suddenly started

Gunshots, fire, missiles... hell had suddenly a new position.

The sudden power that exploded from the goddesses put the warriors on edge, they were used to the bloodlust coming from Ares and Eris and the induced fear provoked by the twins whenever they went to war, but this was otherworldly.

The intensity of the wrath flowing from the duo was overpowering, their eyes turning as red as the ones as Ares', showing the link of power between them.

The Mikaelson siblings seemed the most affected, their vampire features already on display, feeling a hunger long forgotten, one they had only felt the day they had been changed.

"I think we should get married again if we survive" Hermès suddenly muttered to his wife, the duo standing on Ares' right side as Chaos and Hades stood on the left, snorting at the God's comment.

"We could have a triple wedding!" The God suggested once he saw the look of disbelief on his wife's face, to their displeasure, the explanation would have to wait.

Hundreds of gods appeared in front of the castle, leading the army there was Zeus, not far behind, Athena.

Their faces showed just how much pissed they truly were, it was clear that they had other plans for the war to start, they wanted to be the ones in control, to wait for the curse to finish once again so Chaos would be out of the picture before their ultimate attack.

They wanted to hurt Ares when she would be on her most vulnerable state.

"We need to determine the time and place, make them come towards us"

"If we suffer a surprise attack it's over"

The room was formed by ten generals and the Gods, by the head of the table stood Ares with a contemplative face as she continued quiet.

"They won't come to enemy territory unless we show them something they want"

A smirk played on her lips, meeting the eyes of the commander of her army as she shared a knowing look.

"Let's take away what they have tried to keep for so long" Ares replied while raising an eyebrow for her right hand to finish.