Laugh with many, Don't trust any.

"You left us" Rebekah said as soon as Stefan arrived the bar.

"Retail therapy was making my head explode" Stefan said, looking around for the wolves who had disappeared, only to see a pair of red eyes glaring at him.

"Tell me about it" Klaus and Ares muttered and he pulled her closer to him as the goddess cuddled him tightly. Klaus didn't know what was wrong, but something was definitely bothering her.

"What's she doing?" Stefan asked, looking at Gloria while she tried to concentrate on the spell.

"She's failing" The hybrid snapped, making Ares look at the witch from the corner of her eyes.

"Hard to find something without anything to go on" Ares growled, rolling her eyes and left Klaus' lap as she walked closer to the table that Gloria was sitting.

"Sweetheart, you're the one with the crystal ball here, so if you need something, you tell us! I don't know if you noticed, but we can't read your fucking mind!" Ares spoke harshly, slamming her hand on the table, and the witch looked down at her lap.

"Rebekah, darling, how long did you wear that necklace?" Ares asked the original vampire, but her eyes continued on the witch that couldn't meet her cold gaze.

"Only for 1000 years" Rebekah said with a smirk as she walked towards them.

"See? Now why don't you show me why I'm letting you live and STOP FAILING!" Ares hissed, making Gloria jump frightened, quickly nodding her head as she started to chant.

"She's uh... she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asked, but shut up with one look from the goddess.

"I found it. There's a girl with her friends" Gloria said, making Ares roll her eyes.

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back" Rebekah answered, making Ares snort.

"I have to dive back in and get the details" Gloria said, looking cautiously at Ares, who suddenly stopped walking around and looked at her.

"So dive" Aphrodite said as she took a bottle of vodka from the bar. Even she was annoyed at Gloria's incompetence now.

"I need more time and space. You're harshing my juju" Gloria muttered as Klaus stood beside her.

Ares' face was blank as her eyes traveled from the witch to the brooding vampire who looked really nervous, making her smirk in realization.

"Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway, I'll let you pick who we eat" Stefan said, putting his hand on Klaus' shoulder.

"Ew dude, you know that he's married to my sister, right? That sounded highly sexual!" Exclaimed a tipsy goddess as she walked closer to her sister, quickly jumping on her back.

"Don't worry, sissy! You're way more attractive than the bunny eater!" Aphrodite whispered, but everyone heard it, making Rebekah laugh loudly, ignoring the glares from the boys while Ares snickered as she held on Aphrodite's thighs, making sure that the woman wouldn't fall and followed the others outside.

Did the plan work? Ares asked in their mind link, making Aphrodite smile widely. Perfectly, Elena is falling even more for Stefan's brother and I charmed them into believing that we don't know about Elena being alive.

Ares smirked at this, looking at Stefan as he drained another girl. Good, surprises are much better, right sister? Aphrodite giggled quietly, nodding her head as she leaned her chin on Ares' shoulder.

What happened with you? Aphrodite's voice wasn't playful anymore and her smile was replaced by a small frown, making Ares tense up.

What do you mean? The goddess of war asked shortly, her emerald green eyes focusing on Klaus' hybrid features as he too drained an human.

Our bond and your bond with Nik, I can feel it flickering... did something happen, big sister? Ares clenched her jaw as she looked away, staying silent for a minute.

You drank too much, it must be affecting your powers Ares put Aphrodite on the table beside Rebekah and they listened to their conversation, but the frown on Aphrodite's face had only deepened as she discreetly looked at her sister

"I need to go" the brooding vampire said, pushing the woman's body out of his lap as he left.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asked, not used to him leaving and coming back every time he fed from someone.

"To write a name on a wall. It's a long story" Klaus answered, looking at the conflicted face of his other sister.

Ares tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes  before she said "Looks like someone jut killed Gloria, how convenient... just as Stefan left"

Klaus had a glare on his face as he looked towards them door, before he looked at his sister.

"Time to go to Mystic Falls, Ares thinks that the doppelgänger has your necklace, sister" Klaus said as he looked back at the door, seeing the vampire getting closer with a fake smile.

"Time for your nap, Stefan" That was the last thing Stefan heard as he felt his neck being snapped.

They went to the car, but Ares stopped, making them look curiously at her.

"Just one thing... touch Damon Salvatore and I'll make sure to show any of you why I'm called the worst God of the Olympus" she looked at them over her shoulder with a devilish smirk on her face and her blood red eyes on display.

 touch Damon Salvatore and I'll make sure to show any of you why I'm called the worst God of the Olympus" she looked at them over her shoulder with a devilish smirk on her face and her blood red eyes on display