Doubt is a killer

"... okay, tell me what's going on" Niklaus said as he laid down on the bed of the hotel room he had compelled to them, looking at the tense goddess that was pacing around the room.

"The doppelgänger is alive" Ares blurted as she reappeared beside him, laying her head against the headboard as she waited for his reaction.

"So that's why my hybrids failed" the original vampire muttered, looking at the ceiling as he thought about everything that had happened on the past months.

"Possibly" Her answer was short and her eyes traveled to the window, noticing the dark clouds that started to form, lightning started to form on the sky, making a dark expression cross her face as she abruptly stood up and closed the curtain.

"What's the other thing that is troubling you, love?" Niklaus asked in concern, noticing that she wasn't any less tense after she told him about Elena.

Ares hesitated for a moment, letting out a deep sigh as she fell again on the bed, making Klaus pull her closer, with her head on his chest as he played with her red locks.

Flashback

Ares walked around the Olympus with a angry glare on her face, a bat in her hands as she swung it at the statues and frames, breaking everything around her.

"Playing hide and seek now, Father?" She shouted angrily, spatting venomously the last word as she continued to look for Zeus.

"So the most powerful God is too scared to show his face to his daughter after he tried to lock her in the Tartarus, you Coward!" She continued shouting as she got to the common room.

It was filled with the other gods, making her snark at them, her deep red eyes glaring daggers as she made her spear appear on her hand, making them all tense up as they looked at her

In the middle of the room stood Zeus with a scowl on his face as he looked down at his heir and beside him Hera, who was looking at her child in disapproval.

Ares' ferocious gaze fell on her mother, a maniac laughter falling from her lips as she walked closer to them, opening her arms wide as she looked at the other gods and goddesses, smirking as they started to get up and leave.

She gave a long whistle, making the twins appear near her and block the door of the room, making everyone stop moving.

"And where do you think you're going, huh? No one leaves this room until I say so, or I will hunt you down!" She shouted, making everyone besides Zeus, Hades and Poseidon flinch.

"I want to know who agreed to this beautiful plan to lock me up and torture me... actually, I know pretty well who was behind this little stunt!" The goddess seemed to have lost her mind, her breathing was hard as she glared at each of them, making the wolves growl too.