I'm in charge, babe (NSFW)

"Now that I got a taste
  I think that I'll suffocate
  For every second that you aren't
  By my side"

What's the plan, love?

"But not I'm stuck at the gate
  Of Lucifer's estate
  I fell in love with a girl I met in hell"

Oh don't worry, my king, it's very simple actually, we will ignore her

"Thinking about all the things
The way you pull my strings
I love the way you turn me on"

Are you sure that it's a good idea to ignore the goddess of wisdom, love?

"I ain't Hades, but I'm the King
  I'd do anything
  So that I could take you home"

Oh  yes yes, Athena is even more of an attention seeker than Elena! She'll appear soon enough

"She drove me, drove me crazy
  Yeah"

So what should we do while we're ignoring her?

"She drove me, drove me crazy
  Yeah"

Ares and Eris danced on the top of the bar's table, each one with a stollen bottle of wine from Dionysus' collection, singing along the music.

Niklaus stood on a stool with Damon by his side, both man bonding and eventually sharing laughters as the goddesses entranced everyone in the bar, they had never seen Ares having that much fun before, it was clear that she was very close to the goddess of Strife.

They were still dubious about their plan, but who would be better than the goddess of war and her loyal companion in starting a war?

Thinking to themselves, they acknowledged that if it happened with them, they would be extremely pissed to see their enemies partying and getting drunk instead of trying something that they would be expecting, like threaten, or starting a massacre.

The sound of the wind speeding up made the women share a smirk.

Ohhh Athena made daddy angry! What a shocker!

They laughed loudly, making the Apemius' men look at each other with confused expressions, wondering if they had finally gone mad.

"Why are they laughing?" Damon whispered to Klaus, making the hybrid grin at him, signaling for the bartender to get them more bourbon.

"I don't know, but Ares' laughter is hot" Damon made a disgusted face, drowning another cup of the alcoholic drink.

"Ewww, that's my mom, Nik! I'd rather not hear you talking about sexual things like that" Niklaus laughed loudly at this, nudging the youngest man's shoulder as he teased.

"If I remember correctly, you were the one asking to call me daddy as soon as you knew who I was" The British vampire suddenly stood up from his chair, smirking once he saw a very familiar face entering the bar, before he nodded his head to the woman's direction.

Following his gaze, Damon raised an eyebrow at their new company, meeting the dark brown orbs of the Petrova doppelgänger, who immediately smirked at him.