50 Shades of blood

Aphrodite and Ares has left Klaus in his wolf form in the middle of the woods while the sisters went to the apartment that the hybrid had "borrowed".

What Klaus forgot to tell them, though, was that Katherine Pierce would be there too, so when the goddesses suddenly appeared inside the apartment, it was a big surprise to see something taking Aphrodite's throat and shoving her to the wall.

Ares, even though exhausted from the current problems, like having to fight an army of monsters, was quick to react. Seeing her sister in danger always brought the worst of her, she didn't care if they kidnapped her, tortured her, or Hades knows what, but if someone even thought about hurting Aphrodite, physically or emotionally, they would know why she was the most cruel goddess.

The warrior appeared in a flash behind the doppelgänger and trusted her hand inside her back, pulling her spine out, as Katherine screamed in pain, immediately letting go of the goddess of love, that had turned to the side, not wanting to see what her sister would do to the vampire.

Ares didn't look away from the screaming vampire as she said "Cupcake, do you mind getting me food? I heard that there is a place called Mystic Grill here and I'm starving"

Aphrodite sighed, knowing that Ares only said it so she wouldn't see her torturing the vamp but complied, immediately disappearing from the place.

A crazy smirk appeared on Ares' face as she said "You know, if you had taken my throat, you would be dead by now, but you took my little sister's" she kneeling, getting close to the terrified vampire and whispered on her ear "Bad choice, sweetheart , let's see how many different ways I can kill you until you beg for me to end your pitiful life"

Her smirk widened and she continued "Let's start, shall we? One" and with this she snapped the vampire's spine in half with such a tremendous force that Katherine didn't even have a chance to scream as her body went limp on the ground.

Ares tilted her head and looked at the deformed body laying around her feet, muttering "Oh we're going to have fun, sweetheart" before she snapped the bones back together so the vampire could heal.

Three days had passed since the curse had been broken and Klaus was still in his wolf form, Ares would occasionally watch him to make sure that the hybrid was okay. Katherine had turned out to be a great guinea pig for new torture methods and even though the vampire had been drinking vervain, she was too afraid to try something against her torturer.

Aphrodite had been with Ares all the time, they were pretty close and the goddess of love would rather be with her big sister than at the Olympus.

The two sisters were inseparable and it was a dangerous combination, in your books, Ares and Aphrodite were lovers and had children together, but, in reality, Ares was just an overprotective sister and they didn't have children, they had a pack of 3 wolves.

Harmonia (goddess of harmony and concord), Phobos (god of fear) and his twin Deimos (god of terror), Aphrodite had found them while they were still puppies and brought them to the Olympus, everyone was against the goddess taking care of such 'wild beasts', the goddess of love had already formed a certain bond with them and was very sad that they didn't accept the puppies, seeing this, Ares took them as her responsibility and everyone knew that she wouldn't give a shit about their opinion, so they 'accepted' that the sisters would take care of them.

When Ares told her little sister what she had done, the goddess of love squealed and jumped on her sister's arm, making the warrior groan annoyed, but a small smile was on her face, not that anyone had seen it.

They raised the puppies and blessed them with some of their power. While Harmonia was closer with the goddess of love, the twins would be always with Ares, accompanying the goddess when she went to war. The goddesses were very protective of their puppies and did treat them like their children, rumors started to spread and well, you already know how it goes.

I'm not saying that everything is wrong, they did have children, just not with each other. Oh well, let's go back to the present, shall we? So after 3 days, Niklaus had been on his wolf form, terrorizing people, killing and more while the "noble" brother was cleaning his mess, apparently, Elijah had came back to his senses and didn't want to kill his half brother anymore.

Katherine was still in the apartment with the two goddess, doing anything the two goddesses asked for, too afraid of being tortured again by the red haired. Let's just say that her fear of Klaus was nothing compared to her fear of Ares, the vampire had lost count of how many times she was killed on this three days and each of them was more painful than the previous ones.

The vampire was grateful for Aphrodite though, the goddess had convinced Ares that she was only startled and trying to protect herself, that she didn't intend to harm her, so Ares stopped killing Katherine.

The goddess of war had left to the grill, she had gone to take food for them while Aphrodite and Katherine waited for Klaus at the apartment. After the little incident Ares had accepted that the vampire wasn't that bad, Katherine was a fighter and would be a good warrior if trained correctly, but Ares doubted that the vampire would want to be trained by her torturer.

Her sister and the vampire, however, had a lot of fun together, when Katherine discovered that they were real goddesses she was shocked to know about Ares being a woman, but when she heard around Aphrodite, she had shared a smirk with Ares, which made the goddess of love grunt in frustration, Ares' smirk widened, but she said to Katherine that all the Petrova's love triangle was caused by Aphrodite and this made the doppelgänger grow a certain admire for the goddess, so for the next days the two of them would party around the apartment and annoy the shit out of Ares.

After their food was done, the goddess left the grill and immediately appeared at their place, but there was an unpleasant surprise there.

"Well, well, well, look at what we've got here"