Making a deal with the bunny eater

When Ares appeared inside the apartment, Aphrodite was laying on the couch with a bottle of vodka and an innocent smile on her face, maybe too innocent, while Katherine and Stefan talked about the other Salvatore.

"So, what brought you to our lovely house, Mister Salvatore?" Asked Ares, taking the bottle from Aphrodite and giving her some food.

The youngest Salvatore frowned, not knowing who the red haired was, but after looking at Katherine, he immediately knew that she wasn't one to be messed with. The older vampire was looking down, avoiding the goddess' gaze, something that didn't happen even at the presence of the hybrid, but after catching Aphrodite's gentle smile, she relaxed and looked at Ares.

Ares looked at Katherine and signaled for her to come forward, which she hesitantly did, but when she was close enough, Ares sighed and gave the rest of the food, making a small smile appear on Katherine's face.

Stefan remained silent, so Ares raised an eyebrow at him and said "I would ask you if you're mute, but seeing that you were talking to Katherine just before I arrived, it's expected that you can talk. My patience isn't really good, so if I were you, I would start talking"

Stefan opened his mouth, ready to speak, but was stopped when the door opened and the two originals entered it. Elijah had a serious expression on his face while Klaus had his infamous smirk, but as he looked at Ares, his smirk widened into a bright smile, showing his dimples.

An instant later, Klaus appeared behind Ares, wrapping his arms around her waist while she leaned into his embrace. Still on the couch stood Aphrodite and Katherine eating and looking at the scene in front of them and,
near the door, were Stefan and Elijah, both looking carefully at the couple.

Klaus looked at Stefan and said "You just keep popping up, don't you?"

The younger vampire sighed and said "I need your help, for my brother"

"Whatever it is, is gonna have to wait. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention"

Elijah decided to take his chance to speak, telling Stefan about his deal with Klaus, to be reunited with his family, at this moment, Ares had carefully summoned the dagger that put an Original to sleep and passed it to Klaus.

The hybrid reappeared in beside his brother and put it on him, smirking devilishly at the only remaining problem. The Salvatore.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Ares summoned a wooden dagger in her hands and threw it to Klaus with an amused grin.

"Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart, the slightest little movement and you're dead" said the hybrid.

Aphrodite stopped eating and said "He's just trying to help his brother, Nik, maybe he could be useful, I mean, look at his sculpted face" a charming smile appeared on her face and Stefan looked dazed.

Katherine went to speak up, but Ares sent her a warning glance and she immediately shut her mouth.

"The witches said you had a cure, make me a deal, just give me the cure and I'll do whatever you want" said the vampire breathlessly.

Klaus took the piece of wood out of Stefan's body and it immediately disappeared.

Ares looked bored now, sitting at the top of the table that stood on the room, said "I don't see any use for him, maybe his brother could be a better partner for our hunt, Nik"

Klaus took a blood bag and started to put it on a cup, continuing her thought "You're just shy of useless"

The original kneeled on the ground, beside Stefan and whispered "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village, a true ripper, sound familiar?"

Stefan went silent for a while, dropping his head down, before he said "I haven't been that way in a very long time"

Ares laughed coldly and said "Oh, sweetheart, you said you would do anything, that's the price, give it or take it, that's the vampire we can make a deal with, not a bunny eater, my sister and I are very... loyal to animals"

Aphrodite smiled sweetly at him, making a small blush crept on his face, while Klaus smirked saying "That's the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town"

Stefan stood hesitantly, so Klaus looked at the vampire doppelgänger and said "Katerina, come here" while extending his hand for her to take.

The girl went obediently, putting her hand on his, while looking at Aphrodite, that seemed confused with his actions. The goddess of love looked at her older sister, but seeing the devilish smirk that she had, she knew that something bad would happen.

Not a second later, Klaus had bitten her hand, making the Petrova mutter a series of no's, after this, the hybrid bit his own wrist and put it on her mouth, letting her feed of him, and the bite instantly disappeared.

"You want your cute? There it is"

The Salvatore looked at the hybrid and muttered "Your blood it the cure" making the sisters smirk at each other, saying simultaneously "Gotta love Gaea" for which Stefan looked confusedly at them.

After Klaus said to Stefan the deal, he started to complain about it, but not long after he decided to take it, Ares understood him, she would do anything to save Aphrodite too, in fact, the goddess of war was finding him really dramatic, if it was her doing it, she would have accepted the deal long ago, meanwhile, the oldest Salvatore was suffering because his 'hero' was thinking too much.

So, Ares being, well, Ares, decided to rush the ex ripper saying "I would hurry if I were you, there's someone dying in this instant, Jeremy perhaps, the time is ticking. Tick tock, Stefan"

The Salvatore stood mortified for a second, before he started to devour all the blood bags, making Klaus raise an eyebrow at him while Ares smirked "Thank you for your cooperation"

The Salvatore stood mortified for a second, before he started to devour all the blood bags, making Klaus raise an eyebrow at him while Ares smirked  "Thank you for your cooperation"