If you're testing my waters, you better know how to swim.

The sisters decided to keep quiet after their discovery, Ares had wanted to rip Stefan's heart out the second she noticed that he had lied to them, but her little sister convinced the scowling goddess that it'd be better if he was alive when Rebekah woke up.

Ares walked between Niklaus and Aphrodite, as the wolves stood around them, getting some space from the liar vampire as he complained about the picture he had with the original.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Ares rolled her eyes again, as Aphrodite answered "I mean, I understand you forgetting about Nik, but how could you not remember someone like me?" While making some poses as she looked at the vamp.

Niklaus gave her a playful glare as her sister snorted, making Aphrodite's smile widen as she blew a kiss to Ares. Stefan's eyes followed the goddess, completely enchanted by her beauty, but as he took a step closer to her the wolves growled lowly and made a barrier, stopping him from getting closer, making the brunette giggle before she snapped Stefan out of her control.

"You said it yourself, that time had a lot of dark holes" Klaus explained as he kept walking, but Stefan couldn't leave the topic so he continued "No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?"

Ares took a deep breath, muttering a quiet, but commanding "Shut up" while she closed her eyes, trying to control her anger, putting her fingers beside her head as she massaged it, as Klaus answered "I'm a little busy right now. Memory Lane will have to wait"

Stefan used his special speed and pulled Klaus by his arm roughly, making the hybrid grit his teeth as he looked down at the younger man.

"What the hell is going on? Answer me!" Ares suddenly stopped walking, her eyes snapped open, showing her red eyes, but the vampire didn't see it. She pulled Stefan by his hair, making him lose his grip on the hybrid and put her free hand around one of his wrists, twisting it behind his back, while she kicked his legs, getting the vampire on the ground as she pressed harder on his back, one foot on his face as she looked down at him.

This all happened in less than 3 seconds, which shocked the vampire deeply, even with his vampire strength he couldn't get away from her grip and his groans were a sign of how it was hurting him, but he kept his mouth shut, figuring out that the g...

This all happened in less than 3 seconds, which shocked the vampire deeply, even with his vampire strength he couldn't get away from her grip and his groans were a sign of how it was hurting him, but he kept his mouth shut, figuring out that the goddess wouldn't have troubles in killing him right away.

"Don't you dare touch my man!" She shouted as she looked down at his face, almost snarling. Aphrodite's eyes were wide as she took a step back, frightened, while Niklaus put a hand on his lover's head, playing with her red locks as he kneeled on the ground beside her.

"Come on, love" he whispered in her ear, pulling her tense body towards him as he tried to calm her down. Even when she let go of the vampire, he didn't dare to move a single muscle, waiting quietly for someone to authorize him to move again.

"It's okay, I'm okay" he continued, pulling her up with him, but Ares' eyes were still watching the vampire, breathing heavily as she tried to control herself to not kill the boy.

Klaus turned her around, putting her head on his chest as she focused on his heartbeat, counting it on her mind like she always did when she lost control. Her husband continued to play with her hair as he looked from the corner of his eyes to Aphrodite, who had a pained expression on her face as she looked at her sister, before he looked back to the boy lying frozen on the ground.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, Ares and I hated you" Klaus spoke quietly, trying to not disturb the woman attached on his chest.

Aphrodite snapped out of her thoughts, clearing her throat as she nodded to her brother-in-law, before she put on her seductive smile and went closer to vampire, giving her hand to help him up.

"You see, after I told you countless times that I didn't want you, you run to Rebekah, Klaus' sister" she said dramatically, pouting at the end of her sentence as she whispered in his ear "don't worry, darling, she was a great substitute" smirking at his startled face.

"Your sister. So I knew another original vampire" Stefan concluded, making the goddess hum in agreement, looking down at her nails as she said "if you can't handle it, then don't ask"

Klaus looked down at the woman in his arms and saw that her breath was even now, her eyes had turned back to her emerald green ones, but she still had her arms holding him tightly against her. Putting a hand on her chin, the hybrid made her look at him as he mouthed 'are you better?' getting a nod.

He kissed her lips softly, getting a small smile from the goddess, as they started to walk again to Rebekah's coffin.

"I don't recognize her" muttered Stefan quietly, still shaken up by the previous events

"Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is almost worse than Ares'" said Aphrodite, snickering when she saw the annoyed face of her sister.

 Rebekah's temper is almost worse than Ares'" said Aphrodite, snickering when she saw the annoyed face of her sister

"Time to wake up, little sister" Klaus said while taking the dagger from Rebekah's chest and giving it to Ares'.

"A, can you handle Stefan for an hour?" Asked Niklaus as he looked at the goddess of love, getting a soft smile from her as he continued "Harmonia, Phobos and Deimos will be with you, just in case our friend has any ideas"

Stefan looked at the wolves and saw that their eyes flashed red, the same color as Ares' before the laid down beside the goddess, making the vampire flinch and take a step backwards.

Niklaus smirked, taking Ares on his arms before they disappeared from the place.

"You're mine for an hour now, love"