Who the fuck are you?

His eyes had widened at the sight in front of him, he should have known, it was their only card against him after all, but a part of him was still hoping that this wouldn't happen.

Aphrodite was looking at them with a knowing look on her face, her green orbs traveling from each one of them before they narrowed at a specific person, feeling their intentions.

Eris had an expressionless face, cracking her fingers as she leaned over her in law's shoulder.

"Friends or foes?" The goddess question bluntly, making everyone in the room turn their glares at her as she grinned cheekily at them.

"I thought Ares would have told you that I don't have friends" Niklaus muttered, his eyes still focused on his family, but more importantly, Damon.

The Salvatore was laying unconscious on the ground with Katherine by his side, their necks had possibly been broken, but seeing that Stefan was near them made him wonder if the youngest brother could do something like this to his own family.

Eris snorted when she heard his answer, twirling her twin daggers in her hands as she looked hungrily at them, an expression that Ares shared.

Her dark eyes acquired the familiar red ring around its orbs as she analyzed the family, a man in a suit, possibly Elijah from what Ares had updated her about

The second oldest Mikaelson who had stood by Niklaus' side far too often for someone who had been many times betrayed.

Beside him, an older man who glared at his sibling in resentment, since Ares hadn't mentioned someone with his features, she defined that she hadn't met him as well.

A hot blonde stood by his side, the anger oozing of her in waves, she was clearly the explosive out of the group, throwing things at the walls and screaming at Nik.

So that is Rebekah

Her eyes then flew to a quiet man, he looked like the youngest of the brothers, a dangerous smirk was playing on his lips as his brown irises sparkled with mischief.

Now that one she liked, possibly Kol, the only sibling Ares wanted to meet.

"Ah that's Kol, right?" Eris blurted out while pointing at him, her head tilted to the side as his eyes connected with hers, making his smirk widen.

"That's correct, darling, and you would be...?" The Mikaelson didn't waste time in replying the beautiful woman, almost making Klaus smirk, if it wasn't for the fact that had to take the duo out of danger before Ares got there, or the bloodbath would start.