chapter6

(ok wtf im wrieting this on fuaaking google why is this so wired sjshshsh okk sorry if this chapter sucks)

(peppa pov)

i woke up and got dressed into my clothes. tpday i wore my normal red dress and then i went downstairs. 

 "good morning peppa!" my mum greeted me when i came into the kitchen .

 "hi mom." i said back to her.

 "are you excited for your birthday party tomorrow?" my mum asked me.

 "yea." i responded . "you wont be home, will you?" 

 "no, me, George, and your father are going to a theme in in Russia." my mom told me.

 "okay." i said picking up a piece of toast  and shoving it in my mouth. 

 " i got to go by mum! " i told my mom as i ran to the door.

 "wait! peppa you forgot your lunch bag" mum to!d me as she gave me my lunch bag before i went out of the house. 

 "thanks mum" i told me mum and ran out the door. i had inventations for everyone. even one for luna, but i had a plan to get rid of luna...

i ran up to my friends as they stood there talking. 

 "sorry i was late." i told my friends as i ran up to them.

 " its okay peppa! are you excited for your birthday tomorrow? " chica asked me.

 "fuck ya" i said.

 (TIME SKIP TO History class) 

 (BIG bird pov )

 "Hello kids, sence we hwve been learning about guns and how they work, i will assign everyone a partner to make a project with." the teacher blabered on about a assignment but i wasnt much attention.

 "hey, im supposed to work on the project with you" i heard someone say i looked up only to see my crush, neil cicierega!

 "Oh, Hello." i said to Neil trying to ack like i didn't know him.

 "my name is neil." he said.

 " my name is big bird! " i told him. 

the teacher gave us a couple more minutes to talk to our partners about the project. peppa didnt realize that i was partners with neil, so i guess thats good.

(TImeSKIP TO LUNCH!!!! 😠)

(neil pov) 

i was talking with luna and dib on some stairs wh the girl on the bus, peppa, big bird and some other yellow chicken thing  came up to me and my friends.

 "Hey gusy, my birthday is tomorrow and im having a party, i hope u can come!" peppa said giving me luna and dib a note.

"ok, ill see if i can go." i told peppa and her friends.

 "okay~!" peppa said

 (i ahte adding squggily lines 😠😠)

after peppa and her friends left us alone we started talking again.

 "i feel like peppa likes me" i said to luna and dib.

 "wtf" dib said

 "lets hope she doesn't." luna said.

i already liked someone, and it definitely wasnt peppa.

(OK THIS IS  MY FIST CHAPY ON GOOGLR IM SORRY IF IT SUCKS!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🔪🔪🔪🔪😎😎😎😎😎😷😷😷😷😷😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳)