chpayert 8

I kinda feel like nobody is reading this book anymore??? But i wanna finish it so i am gonna fisnish it (not in this chapter but i am gonna try to make this chapter not too short?????????) Idk anymore aaaaaaa

(Big birds pov )

it was the day after peppas party, i woke up and got dressed. Today we had to work on our school projects, and i had to work with neil! I was excited yet worried, what if he didnt like me? I wanted to look nice so i took out my big black boots that all the edgy people wear that are edgy. Then I put on some black ripped jeans and a black hoodie. I took out my phone and headphones, i went on spotify to listen to lemon demon and other songs that i listen to. Two trucks started playing, it is my favorite song ever! I went over to my cabinets to grab the poop tarts but we only had my least favorite flavor. I was still hungry so i ate it and then did the other things i need to do to get ready for school.

(Neils pov)

i waiting at the bus stop, when dib came over.

"Oh hi" i said to him

"Hi" he said back to me

we both stood there and didnt talk, luna would usually get us to talk but she wasn't he right now. I still kinda think its weird she went home from the party. 

"Do you know where luna is? She should be here." I asked dib.

Dib just shrugged.

 The bus had came now so we both went on it and sat by eachother. the bus ride wasnt that long so we just sat there. The bus soon came to a stop at the school. We got off the bus and started walking twords school. Then the bullys came. There were bullys at school who would bully a lot of people, but mostly me and dib. Luna would always save us but this time luna wasnt here. 

 "HAAH LOOK AT THE NERDS LOL XD LETS PUNCH AND KICK THEM LOLOLOLO!!!!!..!!

The bullys started kicking and punching us. Then when the school ball rang, they ran away lifing the middle finger at us as if we did something wrong.

i Got up and helped dib up then ran away into school he followed with me behind me. We ran into our first class, dibs first class teacher was not mean, but my teacher was rlly mean. When i got in, he was trying to explane to the stupid students who dint understand anything what guns are and how they work. Then i remembered i had to work with chica today and we had to make a gun. I feel like today is gonna suck. I went to my desk quietly. I realized peppa was looking at me the entire time.i dont know why, but i find peppa scary. Maybe im the scary one?? I don't know.

(big bird pov)

I feel like i was the only person who realized neil wasnt here,  i heard the door open and it was neil, he looked a little scared or sad even. I was a bit worried and thought of the idea to ask what was wrong when making the project with him. 

 "Ok everyone get with your partners and work!" The teacher screamed to everyone in the class.i saw peppa and chica get together so i assumed they were partners. 

i went over to neil who had his face on his desk. 

"Hi" i said to him.

"Hi" he said back muffled becuase his face was shoved into the desk.

 "Is something wrong?" I asked him.

 he didnt respond. I grabbed my chair and brought it to his desk. I sat there for the whole time were supposed to be working but he didint talk. I dont think he wanted to work on the project today. 

(Time skip to lunch)

I was worried about neil. Was he mad at me? Or maybe he was just sad and didn't want to talk. But why would he sad? Peppa and chica were having their own conversation about new phones, clothing, make up, ect. 

 "Hey peppa and chica, imma go to the bathroom. " 

"Ok!" Chica said.

" K" peppa said.

i wasnt really gonna go to the bathroom. i was gonna try going to fins neil and see what was up. i found him where he ussally sat at lunch, on top of the school room. Nobody went there for some reason. I went up to neil who was sitting with dib.

"Hey neil? Were you ok today?" I asked him

he just looked at me and then nodded. 

"ok but uh, because we got no work done on our project do you wanna come over to my house to work on it?" I didnt want him to come to house becuase i love him, for some reason i have lost interest in dating him and just want to be his friend. 

"Ok" he said to me. 

"Here ill give you my number so i can call or text you when its time to come to my house, ill also text you where my house is" i took out a piece of paper, a pen and my phone. I wrote my phone number down wnd gave it to him. He then gave me his phone number, i was deffinently keeping it from peppa and maybe chica. Then i walked away back to peppa and chica.