Chapter 1

peppas pov (point of view)

i was standing by the skool waiting for my friends, big bird and chica. we were starting a new skool year and i was not very exited. i hoped that there would be somthing interesting this year!

i was listening to my favorite band, lemon demon. i was listening to the song "really cool wig" it is the nature tapes album. it was my second favorite song from the album. my first favorite song is "two trucks". as i was listening to the song, i started to think about Neil Cicierega. he is the singer in lemon demon, and he is kinda cute 😳.

i kept thinking about it when big bird came up to me and said

"Hey! Peppa! im here sorry if i was late!"

" Dont worry you're not that late! " i said to her as she came up to me with a gleeful smile.

"i hope Chica gets here soon! i mean, its the first day of our new skool year!" big bird said with a worried tone.

big bird was very empathetic for others. i still remember the time i was getting bullied by James Charles and Bill nye the science guy, she and chica stood up for me and went up to the bullies and said to them "GET AWAY FROM HER SHE DID NOTHING WRONG YOU IDIOT!" the bullies got scared and told the teacher, although chica and big bird got in trouble they still were nice to me and helped me. after that they soon realized i didnt have any friends, so they asked if i wated to be their friends! i said yes, this was the best time of my life. thats why i still remember it so clearly. it turns out we had lots in common, and we still do! that happened in first grade, and now we are in high skool. 'god we have changed a lot' i thought in my head.

"Here comes chica!" big bird exclaimed. i could tell she was happy that chica was now here. Chica ran up to us, she looked excited and worried at the same time.

"Hey guys!" chica said as she ran up to us. i could tell there was something that she NEEDED to tell us. was it gossip? a new kid? or even maybe a new
TEACHER!! i always didnt like the teachers here at high skool, they were boring, lame, they were boomers, but the most annoying thing about them is that they smell like SHIT! or, at least thats what i hear from the older kids.

"Hey chica! you were almost late!" big bird said to chica as she came up to us panting heavily from all the running she had to do to get to skool.

"sorry i was late guys! i had to help my mom with some chores! "chica told us. chica had always wanted to help her mom, after her dad died her mom was sad and didnt want to do anything. chica helped her though, but she still has to help her mom do some stuff like cleaning, Landry, and other stuff. thats all i knew, i dont think big bird knew anything more than me.

" its ok! " big bird said cheerfully.

"so guys, heard any new gossip?" i asked my friends exitedly.

"OMG YOU GUYS MIGHT THINK IM LYING BUT IM NOT BUT-" chica started to say but then big bird cut her off by saying

"Yea! i head theres a new math teacher!"

" you mean they replaced Mr.sawicki? " i asked big bird.

"Yea! and i heard he was the only nice teacher! " big bird said.

"UH GUYS! THERES SOMETHING IMPORTANT I NEED TO TELL YOU-" chica tryed to say but big bird interrupted her again.

"i heard that there is gonna be some hot guys at skool this hear, im not sure who they are gonna be though." big bird said.

"I KNOW WHO ONE OF THE GUYS ARE-" chica tryed to tell us but then Big bird interrupted her AGAIN!

"i cant wait to meet one of the boys, i really need a boyfriend but im to scared to talk to one! i would want one of then to talk to me." big bird said with a happy tone that turned into a worried one.

" Its ok Big bird! i would help you get a guy! " i said to her before i heard Chica say something.

"NEIL CICIEREGA!" Chica said loudly but not too loud to the point everyone could hear her. only me and big bird heard her which was good.

" uh, yea? what about him? " i asked chica in a confused tone of voice.

"HE IS GONNA BE AT OUR SKOOL!!" chica said, her voice sounded happy as she said that to us.

" WAIT WHAT!? " me and chica said in unison i was very confused and concerned about about chica's well being. i mean what was she talking about!

"He's gonna be a new kid are skool! " chica told us.

"listen chica," i started to tell her. " i dont know where you got this information but i think we all can tell its fake!" i said starting to laugh from her stupid fake info she gave us, tbh i woukd actually like if that happened but i know that would never happen! or could it...

i heard the bell ring so me, chica and big bird went into the new skool and i got ready to go in to a living hell.