Chapter 5

okay bros im back wit another chapter!!!!!!!! cuz i forgot how fun it ias to wriete books!!!!!!!m!!

o yea btw it is still big bird pov

we sat at our desks and the teacher turned around.

"hello students." the teacher said. "take out your books and read pages 100-120."

i took out and book and started to read.

"oh wait, i forgot to tell you this kids." the teacher told everyone. " we have a new student. "

the student got up and walked to the front of the class.

"everyone, this is luna."

she didnt say anything.

we also have another new kid named dib.

the kid got up out of his desk and walked to the front of the class.

everyone was silent for a while.

"now yet back to work i want to see all yout work done before class ends." the teacher sat down at his desk and put in headphones. im not sure what he was doing.

LUNCH TIME CUZ IM LAZY SORRY

me, peppa and chica were walking into the Lunch room to get some lunch food because we all didnt bring any food for lunch. as we were walking i saw peppa looking at luna talking with neil and dib.

i could tell peppa was mad. so i tryed to calm her down by talking.

"hey, so uh, what are you guys doing after school?" i asked my two friends.

" nothing probably. " chica said.

"i have stuff to do." peppa said.

" oh okay. " i told them back.

we got our food and walked to our usual spot we eat lunch in.

"luna is a fecking idot." peppa siad out of nowhere.

"why?" chica asked.

" i saw her talking to neil. " peppa told her

"what is so bad about that?" chica asked.

"everything." peppa responded.

"was she hanging out with anyone else?" i asked peppa, even though i already knew the answer.

"they were hanging out with the kid named dib, but i dont care much about him." peppa told me.

"okay." i said.

we finished lunch and then finally finished the day of skool. i went home and did my homework then took my pet dog for a walk. then i went home and plopped down into my bed.

HEY GSUY SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED ILL TRY TO .AKE THE STPRY GET BEETTER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! BY BROS SEE U ENXT TIME I UPDATE THIS BOOK!!!👀👄👀💩💅🗿🗿💅✌😳😳😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷🙋🙋🍼🍎🌞🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗽🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃