THE FINAL CHPATER (14)

a/n

i said i would finsish it before 2022 but noooooo riley decided not to because he had to watch sad tiktok comps all day and night.... jk only, yo wassup gusy... its ya boy riley back wit the last chapyter of this book! if have to say so myself, its been CARZY on this app ever seince i joined! (not really) and i really would like to thank everyone who is reading this rn 🙏 llike i said in the last chapter, ive liked lemon demon sence 2020 and so lemon demon means a lot to me... and ive decided to finishe this book. no matter how weird this book was i love it...... and i hope you love this shitty ass book too!!! 

-----

 Neils pov)

The dance! Its finnaly here!

I stand outside his house, waiting for my bf to get here

"Huh...its 6:30...he said he wouod be here by now!" I said under my breath

im wearing my best shirt i have... i just got it... 

i thought it was perfect for today

The door BURST open, and jack stood in da door way. 

"Cum on neil! weve got 2 go to the party!" Jack took neisl hand and they ran off to jkcs car.

jack started the car and some ASS music started blastding (they where listening to emo girl by mahcine gun kelly)

"Jack!! what is this ass music!!??" Neil asked jack!!!!!!!! 

"I DONT KNOW!!!!!1" joack chocked because it was so bad!!!!!!!! he changed the station and BOMB MUSIC STARTED PLAYING!!!!!! (aka all star by smahs mouth) 

"hey now youre an all star" They sang together, maiking thier way to the party.

-

Peppas pov) 

I HAD to look good for neil.. he was so sweaty hot, i looked out my window, and saw a really bad car. but then, NEIL WAS IN THAT CAR!! with jack.... it disgsuted me. i couldnt belive it. 

i clenhed my fists (and my booty) and made my way to my clothes... i found the cutest thing

EVER 

a pair of ripped jens, white tude top, and a white sweat shit.... 

it was so baddie, and perfect to impress neil!!!!

i got it on, and i looked PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

my door bell ringed and i knew who it was, 

"Hey mom,,, im leaving to go to the party now!" i yelled at my mom while putting in hoop earrings 

"THats okay! be home by 10:00 hunnY boo boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my mmom screamed back at me

i opened the door to see big bird, who was swearing a tie, and chihca, who had a cute full body suit thingy.