chapty 7

(DEATH AND BLOOD WARNING!!!)

a/n 

ther was this old a/n from my sib that helped me write this chapter but it was so BAD so i gpt rid of it plus it didnt matter.... 

(at the party hahahah)

(Chica POV)

The party was lively and loud. Almost everyone in the school was there. The bad boys, the nerds, and me and Big Bird. Peppa was talking to guests, and satisfying their needs. She was handing out drinks to everyone there. I was hanging out with big Bird, and her childhood best friend, Dora the explorer. She introduced me to Dora, and told me that when they were younger, they were best friends until Dora had to move, but recently Dora had moved back. Peppa came over to me, Big Bird, and, Dora.

 "Hey guys!" Peppa exclaimed in a overly happy tone. "Can I get you guys some drinks?"

 "No, im great! I told peppa.

"Ohh! Can I get one of those drinks Peppa?" Dora said.

Peppa handed her a drink as she glanced over her shoulder at Neil, Dib, and Luna.

"Well I got to go do something... " Peppa said.

"I hope it will be quick " She whispered as she turned away.

I saw her starting to walk towards Luna, Neil and Dib. then Luna got up from her seat and walked with peppa somewhere. Big Bird and Dora seemed to not notice Peppas weird actions.

Out of curiosity, I started to sneak behind them up to Peppas room.

(Peppas POV)

I walked up to Luna, Neil and Dib.

"Hey Luna! Do you mind if I talk to you for a second?" I asked her.

"No! I wouldn't mind at all!" she said "What do you need help with?" Luna asked me.

"Oh- well- Its just a small thing I need." I said to Luna. "We just need to come up into my room for a while."

 "Uh ok." Luna responded.

As we walked past the speakers, I made sure to turn them up all the way, so no one could hear if Luna screamed. Me and Luna went upstairs to my room.

 "Luna?" I asked her, shuting the door and locking it.

 "Yeah?" Luna said

 " Who is dating Neil?" I asked her.

" Why do you need to know!?" she respond with.

 "WHO?!" I asked her taking out a knife.

Why do you need to know?!?" Luna sounded scared. "And what are you going to do with that knife!?" 

 "I can do multiple things with this knife, and ill do some of that stuff if you dont tell me.." I told her.

I brought the knife close to Lunas neck. 

 "Tell me now." Peppa said.

 "He-" luna started. I shoved the knife in her neck. I knew she wouldn't tell me. I need to ask someone else. 

lunas severed head was on the floor. Her body soon fell to the ground. blood pouring out of the lifeless body everywhere. I shoved the dead body in a bag and then shoved the bag into my closet. I would bury the body after everyone left.

I took my red blanket grandma pig made for me because I never used it and wiped up the blood on the floor and the blood remaining off my hands to hide any evidence. Thank god the blood was the same color as the blanket.

(Chica POV)

Peppa had locked the door, so all I could do was try and hear their conversation. I couldn't tell what they were saying over the loud rave music blasting downstairs, but luna sounded distressed, and confused. There was a muffled scream, and then silence. I got worried. What was peppa doing? Peppa wouldn't do anything to Luna....

would she?

I heard someone walking up to the door of peppas room. I quickly ran away into the upstairs bathroom. I closed the door of the bathroom and looked out of the door crack. I saw Peppa open the door to her room and walk downstairs. I opened the door and ran downstairs.

(Peppa POV)

I went down stairs to the party, and made my way to the corner where Neil and Dib were hanging out.

 " Luna had to go home early, sorry about that!" I lied to them.

 "oh, okay. " Neil said.

I went back to helping guests. I had to refill the mini hot dog bowl, so I picked up the bowl and made my way to the kitchen.

(Big Bird POV)

I was so happy to finally see Dora again! Me and her were talking a lot. About skool, fashion, celebrities, and crushes. Dora told me she really liked Bob The Builder. But she would want him to ask her out. He was one of the bad boys along with Elmo and Caillou. Elmo, Bob, and Cailou we're hanging out over by that he snack tablet making tik toks. I got her to gather up the courage to go talk to Bob. As she walked away, I realized that Chica was no longer here. I looked around the party for chica and saw her walk downstairs to me. She looked as if she just saw a ghost.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

(Chica POV)

I didn't now how I would tell Big Bird what I just heard. And I couldn't just jump to conclusions. I knew peppa would (probably) never kill someone. It might have just been the music making those sounds.. I quickly came up with a excuse to where I was.

"Oh- I was using the upstairs bathroom!" I said "Okay -" Big Bird said. "Then why do you look like you've gotten chased by a cereal killer?" Big Bird questioned.

"Oh uhhh-" I started. "I-Uhh I thought I saw a ghost upstairs! " I said with a awkward smile.

"But it turns out, it was just a towel!" I said.

"Okay then. " Big Big said skeptical of my answer.

Big Bird was telling me what had happened when i went upstairs to 'use the bathroom'. She told me about Dora and Bob. But I spaced out and started to think about what I heard from Peppas room.

(Peppas POV)

After making a new batch of mini hot dogs, I went over too see what Chica, Big Bird, and Dora were doing.

"Peppa!" Big Bird screamed to me across the room as she waved to get my attention.

I sped walk up to her and Chica.

"Where did Dora go?" I asked.

"Oh! She went to flirt with Bob! She has a HUGE crush on him! Big Bird said exitedly.

"Nice!" I said.

we talked for a while, and noticed that it was getting late. Most guests had left the party, which meant all my other friends had to go. I cleaned up the party, then got ready for bed.

(