𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER EIGHT:I WISH I COULD BELIEVE YOU

CHAPTER EIGHT:
I WISH I COULD BELIEVE YOU

THE THREE ALL LOOKED OUT the window at the pack that was standing there patiently, talking amongst one another. Gwen let out a breath as Stiles allowed the curtain to fall back in its place from where it had been in his grasp. He glanced towards Allison who had her phone in her hand.

"What are you doing?" Stiles quickly asked.

"I think-I think I have to call my dad." Allison told the duo.

"No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott―︎" Gwen cut herself off with a frown as she looked at her friend.

"I know, but what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia." Allison sternly told the girl, knowing the the last words would hit her hard. Lydia was her best friend, and had been for as long as she could remember.

"They won't―︎" She shook her head. "They won't hurt her. I won't let them."

"Well you can't really do anything until you gain control." Stiles told the girl. "Big wolf is super cool and all, but it won't do any good if your anger takes over and you end up slaughtering all of us in the process." Gwen looked at the boy before sighing, knowing he was right. " I got an idea―︎just shoot one of 'em." Stiles told Allison, shrugging his shoulders, making the two girls look at him.

"Really?" Gwen deadpanned.

"Are you serious?" Allison questioned.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it! Or at least give it a shot, right?" Stiles shrugged his shoulders.

"You literally just told me not to wolf out, and now you want us to shoot one of them?" Gwen asked the boy in disbelief.

"We have to do something!" Stiles told the blonde.

"Okay." Allison nodded her head. "I'll try."

"Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So, just shoot one of 'em." Stiles said.

"Which one?" Allison questioned, looking out the window.

"Uh, Derek. Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head." Stiles answered.

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." Allison told the boy.

"Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three, then."

"You mean two." Allison correct, making both Gwen and Stiles frown.

"No, I mean three."

Gwen was quick to look out of the window before cursing. "Shit. Where the hell did Isaac go?" Allison quickly held up her cross bow towards the window, getting ready to shoot when suddenly Isaac appeared and knocked her to the ground. Stiles went for the boy but Isaac quickly pushed him away. Gwen quickly grabbed onto Isaac's arm, yanking him back and roughly pushing him away with her newfound strength.