𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:FREDDY KRUEGER STYLE

FREDDY KRUEGER STYLE

FINDING BOYD AND CORA WAS something she hadn't been expecting to take up half of her night. They had managed to save two little kids from being ripped apart by the two wolves, but now they were chasing their footsteps, Gwen having called Isaac in hopes of getting him to help them. And now they were deep in the woods, where a girl was shouting for Emily in hopes of finding her only to stop when she saw Cora. That's when Isaac appeared, a smirk on his face as he quickly took the female down only for Cora to jump back up and quickly throw him into the tree, sending him face first to the ground.

That's when Gwen and Scott decided to jump in, Scott quickly knocking Cora to the ground whilst Gwen turned towards the female who was watching the whole thing with wide eyes. Gwen made her fangs and claws disappear as she ran up to her, placing a hand on her shoulder and looking her over for injuries. "You okay?" The girl nodded. "Good. Run. Get out of here. Get out of the woods, and as fast as you can, okay?" The girl didn't hesitate, quickly listening to Gwen's words.

The blonde turned her head towards Scott who had been waiting for her whilst Derek and Isaac chased after Cora. Giving him a nod, the two were quick to run after the others, stopping when they found Isaac and Derek, but not Cora. Gwen was quick to join Isaac's side, causing the boy to look down at her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pressed a quick kiss to the top of her head as they looked towards Scott who was currently on the phone with Stiles.

"Are you sure?" Scott frowned.

"Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere―︎it's like The-frickin'-Shining over here! If two little twin girls come out of the woods and start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." Stiles answered.

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?"

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?"

"Please, just do it." Scott sighed, and after a few moments he hung up and turned towards the three.

"This doesn't make any sense." Derek spoke up, shaking his head. "The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there."

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott frowned.

"How are they moving so fast?" Derek continued, confused.

"Derek."

"But they can't be that fast on foot." Derek argued.

"They killed someone." Scott snapped. "Some totally innocent kid is dead, and it's our fault."

Derek clenched his jaw for a moment. "It's my fault."

"We need help."

"We have Isaac now." Derek nodded.