𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:BE CAREFUL

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
BE CAREFUL

"GWEN!" SCOTT YELLED THE GIRLS name, making her glance towards him and Stiles.

"Scott!" She sarcastically yelled back.

"Do you have a ticket for the show?" Scott asked her.

"Show?" Gwen asked, frowning. "What show?"

"You're not serious, are you?" Stiles deadpanned. "The secret show?"

Gwen continued to raise an eyebrow at the two, making Scott nod his head. "I'll take this as a no?"

"Yes, dipshit, that's a no." Gwen rolled her eyes. "Can I get to class now?"

"Yeah. But, uh, try and find yourself a ticket? We're doing it there." Scott told her. Gwen huffed before nodding her head and the two walked away. She hated raves, there were so many people there, and something always happened during them. She pulled her books from her locker before closing it and then jumping.

"Jesus!" She snapped, putting a hand over her heart upon seeing Isaac standing there. "You scared me you asshat!"

"Sorry." Isaac apologized.

"What do you need?" Gwen asked, holding her books tightly to her chest.

"I overheard your talk with Scott-"

"So, you're listening in on my conversations now?" Gwen asked, narrowing her eyes at the boy.

He rolled his eyes before pulling out a ticket, motioning it towards her. "And you said you didn't have a ticket. So, take mine." Gwen pursed her lips, looking at him for a moment before sighing and taking it from him.

"Thank you." She softly spoke, tucking it into her locker. She turned to walk away, stopping in her tracks upon hearing his voice once more.

"Am I forgiven yet?"

She forced herself to bite back the small smile that wanted to pull at the corner's of her lips before she turned her head to look at him. "Not yet." And with that, she walked away.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

"Ketamine?" Scott asked. Scott, Gwen, and Stiles all stood in the animal clinic with Deaton in front of them, holding up a small bottle.

"It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage." Deaton answered, placing the ketamine and needle on the table in front of the trio. "If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time." Scott picked up the needle whilst Deaton grabbed a thing of mountain ash. "This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier. This part is for you, Stiles―︎only you."