𝐓𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER TEN:AN AMAROK WOLF

CHAPTER TEN:
AN AMAROK WOLF

"IF JACKSON DOESN'T KNOW WHAT he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." Allison spoke, glancing towards Gwen who was looking something up on her computer, though she had Scott and Stiles on speaker phone so the girl could hear as well.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott spoke.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital? Or like Gwen when her first shift happened?" Stiles suggested.

"A fugue state?" Gwen suggested.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder―︎"

"Getting rid of the blood." Allison agreed.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing, though―︎ the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles pointed out.

"Whoever's controlling him." Scott finished.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Gwen asked.

"He thinks he's still becoming a Werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles answered.

"So, do we try and convince him he's not?" Allison quizzed.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott replied.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison asked with a frown.

"Yeah, it's us! He'll talk to us, right?" Scott answered unsurely. That's when Scott hung up, claiming that he and Stiles had to go and talk with Jackson's lawyer which was his father. Allison walked over to the girl, looking over her shoulder.

"What exactly are you looking up? And can I help?" Allison asked. The two girl's were at Gwen's house, Gwen convincing the girl that she wouldn't be comfortable staying in the house with her parents. So, Allison opted for staying the night at Gwen's.

Gwen sighed. "Honestly Ali, I don't know. I just want to figure out what I am."

"Show me." Allison shrugged. "Maybe if I actually see it, I can recall it from one of the many books I've read."

"Absolutely not." Gwen shook her head. "I could hurt you."

"You won't." Allison assured the girl. "Don't focus on your anger when you turn. Focus on me, and only me, alright?"

"Ali. . . I don't know." Gwen mumbled.

"We have to figure it out someway. Besides, I'm like the only one who hasn't seen you turn, and I'm feeling left out." Allison joked, earning a small smile from Gwen. The girl sighed before nodding her head.