𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE:COUP DE FOUDRE

COUP DE FOUDRE

BEING PLUNGED UNDER WATER WAS not what Gwen wanted, but she knew it had to be done in order to take control of herself once again. Her hair was dripping wet, deep breaths falling from her lips as she sat on the floor of the boys locker room, Deaton now doing the same thing to Ethan what he'd done to Aiden and Gwen. Then Isaac was next and Gwen had to turn her head away, the sound of her boyfriend gagging making her extremely uncomfortable. When Deaton managed to get hold of the fly, Isaac was quick to make it over to Gwen, kneeling down in front of her and just watching her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Are they okay now?" Allison asked, looking away from the group of wolves and towards Deaton.

"I hope so." Deaton answered. "The part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles."

"There's really two of them now?" Kira questioned. "How is that even possible?"

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison frowned, glancing towards Gwen and watching as Isaac pulled her up from the ground.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car."

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden quizzed, frustrated.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor." Deaton replied.

"Hold on." Kira said. "How are you so sure which Stiles is which."

"That's what they're trying to figure out now."

When they found out that Stiles was indeed himself, Gwen couldn't help but be relieved. Now what they needed to do was find a way to find Lydia. When Gwen got a call from Scott, telling her that they found Lydia's car, Gwen was quick to lead Allison and Isaac to the destination. They stood in front of the gate, Gwen staring down at the chain that kept the gate from flying open on it's own. She glanced towards Isaac, watching as he stepped forwards and broke the chain, allowing them access to the parking lot.

"That's it." Allison said, entering the gate first with Gwen and Isaac following behind her. "That's Lydia's car."

"The scent's strong of emotion." Isaac commented and Gwen nodded her head in agreement.

"Fear?" Allison asked.

Gwen was the one to shake her head. "Anger."

"Sounds like Lydia." Allison mumbled, walking over to the driver's side whilst Gwen went to the passengers and Isaac to the back. "Let's see what else we can find." They looked around the car first before actually getting inside of it. After Isaac was done searching under the car, the three were quick to climb inside of it. The emotion was even stronger inside the car, Gwen could barely stand it. She wanted to know where the hell her best friend was. She was going to kill the Nogitsune for ever laying a finger on her.