𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO:BURN IT DOWN

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO:
BURN IT DOWN

THEY DECIDED THAT NOAH WOULD go in first and try to talk to Stiles, attempt to see if he was still in there. He handcuffed Stiles, but when they could hear the cuffs break and Noah claim that that wasn't his son, the other four decided to let their appearance known. Stiles smiled in amusement as they all surrounded him. He turned towards Allison, watching as she raised the taser and shot it, but he was quick to catch the line, blue electricity glowing from the wire before he managed to rip the weapon from Allison's hand.

Derek went next, showing his teeth and leaping forwards, going to punch Stiles only for the Nogitsune to grab Derek's arm, twist it behind him and breaking his arm, causing Derek to yell out in pain. He dragged Derek forwards, slamming his head on the table before bringing him back to the middle and turning and throwing him into the wall behind him, knocking the breath from his lungs.

Gwen went next, sliding on the floor and kicking her feet out, sending him backwards barely an inch before she quickly spun and stood up, going forwards like she was going to punch him and catching his arm when he tried to catch hers. He tried to use his other arm and Gwen grabbed it before slamming her head against Stiles' only for it to barely hurt and for him to slam his head back into hers ten times harder, sending her flying to the ground. She groaned, eyes clenched tight as the pain echoed through her skull.

Argent was quick to pull out his gun, cocking it. Stiles turned his head towards the sound, staring at Argent as he pointed the gun at him. Stiles turned his body to face him. Noah turned towards Argent, holding out his hand. "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not?" Chris asked. "I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." As he spoke, Allison had managed to make it over to Gwen, pulling her up from the ground.

Noah was quick to pull out his own gun, pointing it at Argent. Stiles pulled his mouth into an 'o' shape as he watched. Chris turned his head to look at him. "You're not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son."

"Put it down." Noah ordered. "Put it down."

Stiles was quick to play off of this. "Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen." Argent shook his head.

"Put it down." Noah repeated. "Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger." Stiles dared. "Come on." Noah continued to yell for Argent to put the gun down. "Shoot me."

"Dad." Allison warned.

"Shoot me!" Stiles yelled. "Shoot me!"

"Strife." Gwen suddenly whispered, sharing a look with Allison. They turned their heads as the sun started to disappear. "Stop, stop it! This is what he wants! This is exactly what he wants."