𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:OUTFOX THE FOX

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:
OUTFOX THE FOX

WHEN ALLISON ASKED HER TO help her find everything non-lethal that she possibly could, she wasn't given an explanation but did it nonetheless. The two laid everything out on the desk and when a knock came at the door Allison was the one to walk away whilst Gwen finished grabbing everything. She turned her head when Allison came back with her father, the Sheriff, and Derek following behind her.

"This is everything non-lethal Gwen and I could find." Allison told the three adults, leading them to the table that Gwen stood on the other side of.

"Take all of it." Argent spoke.

"What's the plan here?" Noah asked.

"I'd like to know what the hell we're doing in general." Gwen gave a sarcastic smile.

"Our best shot right now is for Derek to try and pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House. Especially if he went through something stressful there."

"Should all four of us be going to the same place?" Noah frowned.

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Argent asked.

"School." Gwen answered.

"The hospital." Allison added.

"Okay, hold on." Derek grabbed their attention. "We did this already. He disappeared, we started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital."

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Gwen mumbled in realization.

"So, what do we do?" Allison asked. "Wait for him to come to us?"

"We can't." Derek shook his head. "Not if the Oni find him when the sun goes down."

"Scott's working on them right now, with Kira." Noah informed them.

"That's the problem." They all turned to look at Chris. "We're all trying to outfox the fox."

Noah closed his eyes as he sighed. "Listen. I'll understand if anyone wants to back out." The other four all exchanged looks with one another before Derek was the one to break the silence.

"It wouldn't be the first wolf to run from a fox." They all started grabbing supplies.

"Apparently I'm carrying a lightsaber." Chris commented, making Gwen raise her eyebrows before humming in agreement.

"Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House." Allison instructed. "Sheriff, it's you, Gwen and I in the hospital. We all meet in the school." Gwen, Allison, and Noah were all quick to walk out of the home, making their way towards the hospital. The three entered the elevator, Gwen standing in the corner whilst Noah and Allison stood beside one another.