𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:LET US HELP

LET US HELP

    "HERE'S WHERE WE FOUND THE den." Stiles showed them the tablet that had the map on it of the location where they think Malia―︎a supposed to be dead girl―︎was supposedly. Except, Malia wasn't dead, she was part coyote. "It's right in the middle of the hiking trails."

     "Well, the could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails." Allison explained to them. "But I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves. And they're really smart. If they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes."

     Stiles was surprised by this. "Coyotes tip-toe?"

     Allison rolled her eyes. "They tip-toe." The bell rang, causing Allison to look up. "I gotta go, but send me the pinned location." She nodded towards Gwen.

     "I'll see you guys later. But if you need any help, just call." Gwen gave them a small smile whilst both of them just nodded. She gave Scott's shoulder a small squeeze before walking away and out of the classroom.

     "Hello, darling." Isaac grabbed onto her, spinning her around before pressings a kiss to her lips. Gwen chuckled, smiling into the kiss before pulling away.

     "Hello, lover boy." Gwen replied pulling away only for him to kiss her again. "As much as I love you, I'm not having sex with you in the middle of the school hallway. So, calm down." He kissed her again before smirking slightly.

     "My apologies." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders as they made their way down the hall, interlacing his hand with hers. "What if we just skip."

     "We're not skipping." Gwen shook her head.

     "You have a free period."

     "And you don't." Gwen shot back. "You've got an English class to get to."

     "I don't pay attention in there anyways." He stopped as Gwen turned to face him. "You want to stay here in case Scott and Stiles need you." He nodded in understanding. "To be fair, they can always call."

     "You're not gonna give up, are you?" Gwen chuckled in amusement. "Fine. Where to?" He pressed a kiss to her forehead and she just shook her head before letting him take the lead.

Later after school Scott had called, explaining to Gwen and Isaac what had happened at the school and how the Coyote had broke into the building simply for a toy Stiles had stolen from the car crash. The two were supposed to meet Scott and Stiles at the animal clinic whilst Allison got the gun she needed that would shoot the tranquilizer Deaton was giving them.

     "Xylazine." Deaton spoke, coming around the corner before placing three glass bottle onto the table. "It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."