Chapter Two (Ashley):

Sitting in my corporate office desk chair, viewing the holographic television screen virtually briefing the company on the news. News pertaining to two of my biggest and brightest artists. Nerida Stanwell and Aries Constia.

I, Ashley Azulera Asha, was unable to attend.

Well, I could have attended. The thing is, I was kind of occupied at the time, so I only watched the briefing before quickly shutting it off. As I did, I noticed my reason why locking up the office doors and shutting off her cell phone.

Long, blue hair down and freely dangling at her back. Bright cyan eyes looking back into my own pair of cyan eyes. Thin but curved at the chest and backside defined by her tight business attire. My wife, Princess Callisto Fujia.

"When will they start calling me Mrs. Asha?" she said, strutting up to my desk. "I surrendered my royal duties to support you, and I yearn for the day they call me by my actual, legal name. Mrs. Callisto Minov Asha."

Unlike everyone else, she did not stop before my desk. Instead, she walked around the side as my eyes followed her. She drew herself closer to me as I stood up. As soon as we were a foot away, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and closed her eyes, prompting me to hold her at the waist and close my eyes as well.

            Our lips locked. Then released and moved on each other. Locked again right after. Another make-out session at the end of the day. Long, hot, and steamy.

            This however, was the beginning of a weekend, and everyone had gone for the day. Callisto, the executive assistant, was my person to lock up the entire floor, which she just did. Usually from my office towards the outside- but tonight was the other way around for this very reason.

            When we stopped, she and I gazed into each other's eyes.

            "Happy anniversary, Mrs. Asha," I said. She loves it when I call her that.

            As I figured, her face lit up. "Well, Mrs. Asha, I cannot believe this is year number eight."

            "And I plan on spending as many of them with you as I can," I replied, going in for round two.

            She pushed me back again, but then she turned me to where she could sit on my desk. Then she pulled me towards her with one arm. Her other hand unbuttoning her blouse. "I hope you don't mind, but I want to skip the fancy dinner and any plans for tonight. Ashley, I want it all over this office. Starting with your desk."

            I, Ashley Azulera Asha, am the CEO and founder of Ashear Records. A now universally known record company recruiting talent from around the universe. Mainly with venues on Earth, Ashear has a knack for giving people from outside the planet the biggest chance of being famous around this globe.

            My wife's former title was Princess Callisto Fujia of Ashan. However, she took my name and requested to be known like the rest of us humans- or Eartheans as every other planet out there in existence puts it. Nowadays she's here with me, planning out my entire day- and when we can spend moments like these.

            But tonight, it was not a busy day. A Friday night where we decided to stay late. Most weekends consisted of us leaving at our scheduled time in the afternoon, but I wanted to catch up on things. As for my wife, she okayed it as long as I gave her what she wanted.

            For our anniversary in the year of 2043, she wanted sex in my office.

            But before this intro gets a little too steamy, may I go onto being a superhero?