Betrayal

My mom thinks I'm dating one of my friends bc we call each other cheesy nicknames and we tell each other 'love you'... I've been friends with her for 7 years, so that's awkward

Melena had taken on the task of tainting their water supplies by herself, she had claimed that it was too risky to have more than one. That was three days ago. Melina only once mentioned Rose, only to say that she hadn't seen the red head.

They had made it too the building without any roadblocks which was suspicious, regarding the fact that for the past two weeks they had been shot at by the Black Widows every opportunity they had.

They stood in the cover the snowy evergreens provided, though the trees had helped shelter the building from the eyes of wanders it also sheltered their team from the building.

As soon as they stepped out from the cover of the evergreens they would be in the perfect line of sight for any snipers. Especially Natasha, who's fiery locks stood out from the white snow.

They had prepared to shield themselves and make a break for the building, but nothing happened.

At first Natasha blames it on the drugs, Melina seemed smug. Maybe that was why, had she managed to dis arm the Red Room by herself? That's what Natasha wanted to believe, so she did.

"Are you sure this is the right building?" Steve whispered to her.

"Yes, but something should be happening. Anything. It seems wrong that something hasn't gone wrong." Steve squeezed her hand before letting it drop.

Alexei and Yelena had started to run towards the entryway having had enough of being sitting ducks in the snow.

They burst through the doors of the was abandoned boarding school converted into the Red Room facility. No one was there, were they still in bed with those drugs?

The first floor of the building wasn't like the rest, the floor was made of a warm colored wood polished without a scratch, spiraling staircases to carry you to the rest of the building, shining six panel windows framed in mahogany. To the outsider it would appear warm and welcoming sans the occasional blood stain.

They stuck together, no one even suggested splitting up to search the building. The moment anyone left the group they were exposed.

It took them 45 minutes to make their way to the ballet studio, that's where they were waiting. The one thing about Natasha's child hood that she liked, appreciated. She still danced to this day.

Of course it had to be the ballet studio then.

Standing in front of the mirrored wall that held the characteristic ballet barre stood her. Madam B. And she wasn't alone.

Flanking madam B were 17 girls, the 21at century black widows, from ages 7-18. The 18th girl? Bound at the wrists and ankles with rope and chain. Madam B held her in a tight headlock, choking her. She held a serine full of a yellow liquid close to the child's neck.

Rose, she had Rose. The young red head showed no emotion on her face, only the most skillful eye could read the fear in hers.

18? But they had already apprehended 6!

"Melina!" Yelena yelled. Natasha swerved to look at her mother figure, but it was too late, she held her gun to Alexei's back.

"It is time to finish what we started Melina." She pulled the trigger and Alexei collapsed for the last time.

Natasha and Yelena screamed. They both pulled out their pistols, Natasha fired first, clean and simple. Two bullets in the prefrontal cortex.

Steve stayed frozen in place, he'd had been in so many situations before, nothing even came close to this. It was the mental, emotional torture that stunned him.

Natasha however was quick to recover and quicker to act. She was already running towards her former handler and her daughter. She knew what was in their syringe, it had been used in her only a few times and in small quantities. Never this much. She had nightmares about it today, it was a chemical that combined physical pain with emotional suffering.

Natasha didn't make it there in on time, the needle was in Rose's neck, the plunger was down, Rose lay curled up on the floor and there was nothing she could do about it 

stay safe and love tube face

⚠️TW GORY PICTURE ⚠️