The snap

So this will be the last chapter until after midterms, fall musical, and the ISU nutcracker. Mostly because I got really stressed and busy and my grades dropped to A's from A+'s and my parents arnt happy, but also because the Nutcracker regarsals switch from weekends to 6-10pm Tuesday-Thursday next month.

Also got called a commie twice this week...

Rose blew out a deep breath, almost annoyed, as Sam crashed through a window smashing into one of the other worldly creatures. Natasha seemed to appear at the other end of the station and charge towards the group.

Thank god she had already taken off the baggy sweat shirt and jeans she had over the suit Yelena gave her.

Rose had abandoned her guns before boarding the train as the security measures had been reenforced due to yen bomb threats in March. Luckily she had thought to conceal a few knives in her clothes.

Though she tried there wasn't much she could do, Sam had taken care of the one and Natasha and Steve had the other cornered. She had gotten a slash in the upper arm of the second creature early on, however since then she had thrown a single knife, a risky move yet she managed to cut half of the creature's ear off.

Sam flew in, kicked the alien to the ground. Rose grimaced as the creature scampered on all fours to be beside the other. Rose approached beside Natasha and held a knife in the ice pick position. 

"Get up." The creature snarled.

"I can't" The other snapped back.

"We don't want to kill you, but we will." Natasha said smoothly in a monotone voice.

"You'll never get the chance again." The less injured replied before the two got beamed up into the sky.

«Why can't we have a normal bad guy, I would be grateful for a Cecilian mafia boss instead of this alien, UFO shit.» Rose mumbled under her breath. When she turned the rest of the group had started walking towards the two she assured were the friends called Wanda and Vision.

"Can you stand?" Sam asked. Wanda helped Vision stained using her shoulders as a support.

"Thank you Captain." The Vision said as Rose made the observation that he reminded her of tomato soup.

"Let's get you on the jet." Steve turned and started toward the exit.

Jet? Since when did they have a jet?

Well apparently they did. There was jet hidden in that train station. Why hadn't they been using the jet if they had it the whole time?

"I thought we had a deal." Natasha's voice rose over the sound of the closing jet door. "Stay close, check in, don't take any chances." 

Rose was never told about this deal.

"I'm sorry, we just wanted time." Wanda responded as Rose lay down on the vaguely familiar bench.

"Where to Cap?" Sam asked.

"Home." 

Rose's brow furrowed. Home? They never had a true home since Rose has joined them, at least that's what Rose thought.  

"It's going to be a long flight, I suggest you rest." Natasha said and took one of the three seats in the front.

Rose approached Sam who was occupying the third seat. 

"You should take a nap, I'll take this seat in case anything happens."

"You're just a kid, you're the one who needs rest. Can you even copilot?"