Flash drive

No updates for the next two weeks, I will be at a camp where electronics are not allowed.

"What are we doing?" Rose asked as Yelena pulled the car out of the driveway.

"I've been doing odd jobs here and there and one of my clients wants a flash drive from a hydra facility."

"Why didn't you ask Natasha?" 

"I don't want to draw attention to her, the world knows her face, they don't know yours."

"Why do they want this flash drive? And what is it with flash drives?"

"I don't know, didn't ask. You brought weapons, right?" Rose nodded. She had a gun in her waist band, a pocket knife in her bra, two throwing knifes in each of her boots. "Good, there's a suit in the glove compartment, I'm not sure if it'll fit, you're pretty small. It should have ammo in the belt." Rose unbuckled and changed out of her baggy sweatshirt and jeans into the suit, it was a little loose, but not anything that would cause a problem. 

Yelena parked a block away from the abandoned car grange serving as their head quarters. She handed Rose an ear piece. 

"The flash drive has a tracker inside the hard drive. The earpieces are connected to these." She held up two small round things. "Which are connected to the tracker. The beeping will get louder  the closer you get to the hard drive. Ready?" Rose nodded. "I'll get the west side you get the east."

Rose made her was to the east entrance of the building, weary of the cameras.

"In position. Heading in" Rose whispered.

She slid through the broken window and walked around the empty building until she found a handle on the floor. She lifted it up to find a ladder leading down into a dim room. 

"Yelena, the base is underneath the building."

"There's a hidden door in the grass on this side. Heading in, don't attract attention."

Rose climbed down the ladder and made note of the two canisters of gasoline at the bottom. She weaved through the hallways. The beeping in her ear got louder as she got closer to a thick metal door. The door opened and a man in a lab coat walked out talking into a walkie talkie.

"Lab has been secured, today's experiments are shut down, to be resumed tomorrow. Until then we are on lock down, no one leaves, no one enters." The man said.

As soon as the door had opened Rose kicked off the wall and grabbed one of the exposed pipes in the ceiling, pulling herself onto it. As soon as the man had gotten far enough away she slid off of the pipe and and silently landed. She walked over to the door, the first thing she noticed was the card slot. She needed a key card to get in. She turned around to the scientist, now at the other end of the hall way, and pulled out her pocket knife, flipping the blade out.

She started running towards the man who had now turned around and pulled out his walkie talkie.

"Intruder on the East side of lab, white, female, young teen, red hair, possibly a Wido-" He choked as Rose dug the knife into his vocal cords. She pulled the key card out of his pocket.

"Yelena, I may have drawn attention, follow the beeping to a lab, you need to get a key card off of one the the agents." The man grabbed her foot but she kicked him away.

"A key card? What is this, a hotel?" Yelena asked jokingly. "Is there anyone else in there with you?"

"No, just me and a bunch of pigs. I'm getting closer." 

"None of these guards have a key card." Yelena said.

"Will you be able to hold your own?" 

"Maybe?"

Rose wandered closer to a multi monitor set up. She moved her arm around until the beeping in her ear became a steady whistle. She reached behind the far left monitor and found a port with a single flash drive in it.

"I got the flash drive. I'm going to be coming out of the door you're at and we'll escape the way you came in. Do you see any gasoline?"

"Yes."

"Good, drench everything." Rose ran back to the East hallway, and covered it with all of the gasoline in the canisters by the stairs before moving back into the lab where she found even more gasoline. She soaked the lab to the best of her abilities. "Yelena, I'm coming your way!"

"Great, eight more agents."

"I got your six, lead the way." Rose said as she opened the door and immediately shot two of the eight agents. She kept her back to Yelena's so she could shoot the other six down. Once she had taken care of the agents she turned around and followed Yelena up the ladder. She pulled a match out of her belt, after searching a few other pockets, struck it, and dropped it down the trap door before shutting it. «Shit»

"You ok?" Yelena asked pulling her away from the now burning building.

"Just got a little burnt." Yelena looked back to see the back of her right hand was burnt and already blistering.

"Yeah, a little."

Once situated in the car, Yelena pulled out a laptop.

"Shall we see what's on this little thing?" Yelena said and plugged the flash drive into the computer. As soon as she pulled up the files she slammed the computer shut and took out the flash drive.

"What happened?"

"Did your mother ever tell you about the other Red Room?"

 "Yes. You were one of the chemically subjugated agents."

"That, is what is on the flash drive." Yelena started driving. They ended up behind a French bakery. 

Yelena walked up to a tall, bald, dark man, wearing an eye patch and pulled a gun.

"How the hell did you find it and why do you want that flash drive!" Yelena demanded.

"The flash drive and everything on it once belonged to SHIELD until it fell into the hands of hydra in 2015, I want it destroyed."

"I'll destroy it."

"Right now, right in front of me." The man said calmly.

Yelena threw it on the ground and smashed it with her foot. She picked up the pieces and dumped some into a trash can and threw the rest onto the road.

The man handed her a stack of $20 bills and left without a word.

Yelena got back into the car, and started to drive them back to her house.

"Change back into your clothes. There's a fabric shopping bag in the back seat you can put the suit in, it's yours now."

"So, how was the game?" Natasha asked as soon as they walked in the door. At around 6 pm.

"I'm not really a football person." Rose said.

"The game was kind of boring." Yelena added.

"Oh, so then why does the back of Rose's hand have a third degree burn? Would it happen to do with the burning parking garage that the authorities have just found out to be a hydra base?"

"Of course not. Rose had a aggressive bump in with a hot dog vendor." Yelena said defensively.

"Then what is in the bag Rose is carrying? It wouldn't happen to be a suit? Would it?"

"Natashaaaaa." Yelena whined. "How did you even know?"

"I'm your older sister, I know all. Also you hate football with passion, you would rather cut off your leg then go to a game. Yelena, you and Rose could have gotten very injured. What if you needed back up?"

"You're such a mom. I'm going to treat Rose's burn and my cuts, then I'm going to bed extra early so I don't have to listen to you nit wits." Yelena pointed to Sam and Steve who were also in the living room watching the news.

"I need to make a call." Natasha got up and walked outside.