Ohio

Sadly expect updates to slow I'm taking care of a child now

She watches the Avengers tho so that's cool

Natasha stood up, grabbed the letter from Melina, grabbed her phone, and walked outside

Natasha stood up, grabbed the letter from Melina, grabbed her phone, and walked outside. Rose followed her and watched as she dialed the number and hit Video call. An extra precaution, voices are easier to fake then faces.

The phone range once, twice. three times before it was picked up. 

The face the popped up was Melina.

«Who the hell are you?» Natasha asked angrily. 

«Natasha? It's me, Melina. You got the tape and the letter right?»

«Who are you!" Natasha was furious, she felt betrayed and confused.

«Natasha what are you talking about? You read the letter right? The red room they-» Natasha cut her off.

«Tell me who you are!»

«Natalia, you aren't listening to me! The Red Room had a separate division, old schooled, for the generation after Yelena. I think they have Rose, I think that she's still alive. I've been trying to contact Alexi, you, and Yelena for months. We need to shut it down before they build their defenses back up.» Melina said quickly trying to make Natasha listen to her.

«What are you talking about?!? We already took them down, Melina, Yelena, Alexi, Steve, and I. At the last moment Melina betrayed us, Melina fucking betrayed up. You killed Alexi while we were there, I killed Melina. I put two bullets right in the center of her forehead. We already rescued Rose. She's standing right beside me. Good try but your story is behind, this happened six months ago.» She was fuming.

«Did you check the body?»

«What? I shot her twice in the front of the forehead and watched her bleed out at my feet. She is dead.»

«She wasn't Melina, she wasn't me. I was never there. I've been in Germany ever sense we took down the first Red Room.»

«Yes she was! I lived with her for weeks!»

«Natasha, you're not making any sense. I'm working on finding Yelena.»

«Don't you fucking dare! You leave her alone!»  Natasha took a deep breath and hung up. She walked inside and Rose followed her.

"Was it Melina?" Steve asked.

"She looked like her, sounded like her, acted like her. But it couldn't have been. She's dead. I shot her in the head twice. She's looking for Yelena."

"So, what are we going to do about it?" Sam asked. They explained everything that happened before snd during the final take down of the Red Room and rescue of Rose the second night in the motel.

"We're going to find Yelena before she does."

"Do you have any idea where she would be?" Rose asked.