The whole truth

Spoilers for the black widow movie

Rose slid into the back seat, right behind Natasha in the front passenger. Steve had somehow gotten stuck sitting in the back with her. It was Sam's turn to drive.

She leaned back looking at Natasha's blonde hair that she had bleached, cut, and gotten Brazilian straightened while they were in the UK. 

Everything was going smoothly, the bags were packed, plane tickets in their possession, and fake passports and ID's tuned to perfection. Their story was flawless, four Canadian tourists, a mother and daughter traveling with their two best friends. They had just finished their trip to Europe and were now traveling to America for three months to explore the Midwest before heading back home to Ontario. 

Well that was until they pulled off the interstate onto a country back road to enter the city from the west instead of the busy east side.

The road was almost completely empty save a black SUV behind them. Natasha glanced over her shoulder at the car. Rose got an uneasy feeling. She pulled a hand gun from under the seat and tucked it into her waistband, she knew that she'd have to ditch it before they entered the airport.

But just incase something happened on the way there. Highly unlikely. But not impossible.

The SUV sped up going well over the speed limit. Rose cursed under her breath and opened her mouth to say something to Natasha when three gunshots shattered the front passenger side window.

Two bullets lodged in Natasha's right shoulder, the third wizzed past her and into Sam's thigh. Rose took in a deep breath, weaving a plan together as a spider weaves a web.

"Ross' men!" Natasha yelled.

"Natasha! Back seat! Now!" Rose commanded and everyone seemed to forget that she was only 14 and everyone else had years of experience on her. 

Natasha looked Rose in the eyes for a split second, swiftly switching from shock and confusion to understanding and trust. Natasha pulled herself over the center council into the back.

"Steve apply pressure to her wounds." Rose said less commanding, she kneeled on the center council that Natasha had just crawled over. Sam had sped up considerably but he was jerking as pain shot up his leg and into his body. The car swerved and the SUV was gaining. "Sam! Passenger seat! Now!" 

Sam looked at the teenager in confusion yet pulled himself over to the passenger side, keeping a hand on the wheel.

Rose slid into drivers seat and grabbed the starting wheel with both hands. Taking a deep breath to calm herself before she pushed the gas petal all the way down. She watched the speedometer as it climbed up, stopping just before 150. She heard rustling in the back.

"No guns!" Rose yelled as she rolled down her window. She moved her right hand to the left side of the wheel allowing her to squat on the seat and push her torso out of the window. Whoever was after them was no longer able to shoot at her from the right, tempting the SUV to move to the left side of the truck. She was the bait but she was also the hook.

"What the hell are you doing!?!?" Sam yelled at her.

"I'm saving our asses!"

Rose moved her free hand to the gun in her pants. She took the safety off and pulled down the hammer. As soon as she could see the windshield of the other car she fired, every single bullet in her gun, into the drivers side. The car swerved and lost control, swerving into a ditch before bursting into flames.