Canada?

please ignore all mistakes, if someone would want to read over all of my old chapters and check them for me that would be great. I could also send a few people the chapters before they come out to check them over if anyone wanted to.

Yelena had Rose sit down on the bathroom floor and dug through the mess under the sink to find her first aid kit. Once she did she dabbed antibiotics and antiseptics onto Rose's burn on and around the blisters. She wrapped it in gauze and called it good. Rose raised her eyebrow but didn't say anything about the shitty first aid as there was  not much they were able to do.

"I'm sorry." Yelena said.

"For what?" Rose asked. Yelena didn't put her in danger she threw herself into it.

"Having you use your training, having you wear the suit, hydra. I know it brought up memories of that place, Red Room, the childhood we didn't get."

"I wish it never happened. I wish they killed me before  I got the chance to end up like this." Yelena nodded, stood up, and left.

Rose took a long excruciatingly hot shower and headed off to sleep.

Natasha grabbed her phone and walked outside, she dialed the number she had drilled into her brain and held the phone to her ear. The call was picked up on the  second ring. 

"Mason."

"'Tasha, long time no hear."

"We need a place to stay." Natasha rushed to the point.

"Who's we? I didn't know Natasha had friends." Rick asked sounding surprised.

"Coworkers." Natasha corrected.

"How many?"

"Four, including me."

"Where will this place be?"

"Anywhere outside of the United States."

"I'm in Canada, does that work?" 

"Yes."

"How soon do you and your 'coworkers' need this place."

"Tomorrow morning at soonest."

"This is a short notice, I'll see what I can do but I wouldn't have high hopes. I'll be waiting at the Regina airport."

With that Natasha hung up and scrubbed a hand down her face before heading back inside for a shower.

When she entered the guest bedroom Rose was sitting up on the bed reading a book from the shelf in Yelena's living room.

"How are you?"

"I'm ok." Rose held up her wrapped hand.

Physically wasn't what Natasha meant but if Rose wanted to talk about it she would.

The next morning Steve, Sam, Natasha, and Rose all packed up their few personal items and put their bags in the car.

They found out that the only flight to the Regina airport was at 9 am, they had three hours. That left them little time to book tickets, get into the hard drive, and get to the airport for customs.

They booked the tickets while they drove to the library, which thankfully opened at 6.

Sam, Rose, and Steve stayed in the car, all three having the least Knowledge on the situation.

Natasha grabbed Yelena's hand as they wove their way to the computers in the back of the library where there were less prying eyes.

"What do you want to happen when we open this flash drive?" Yelena asked.