Wilson

Natasha woke up to someone saying 'What the fuck?!'

Never a great way to wake up.

She opened her eyes and saw Sam, he looked dazed and confused. Then she saw why. He was pointing at the couch.

She rolled out of Steve's arms, who had also just woken, and sat up.

"Steve! Why are there two Natashas?" Sam asked.

Steve yawned.

"Sam, I'm going to explain. You might want to sit down, it might take a bit." Natasha said standing up and crossing the room to the chair and couch.

Sam sat in the chair he was just informed he would be sleeping in, Natasha sat on the edge of the coffee table, Steve stood with his arms crossed and back straight as a board like always, and Rose didn't stir.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on or just stair at me?" Sam asked. Natasha sighed.

"Sam, when I still worked for the Red Room in Russia, the place where I was trained, I got pregnant at 16 and had a daughter at 17. They would have killed me but sense I was their top student they thought they could take my daughter and train her, see if she could be as good as me. The child died soon before or during the birth, that's what they told me, I believed them. The baby didn't have a pulse. I turned 18 and graduated a few months after and they sterilized me. But as it comes to turn out the baby didn't die. I held her for less than a minute, I'm assuming they revived her after they took her out of the room. It makes sense that if they were going to train her and continue to use me. It wouldn't effect me, I still wouldn't have any attachments. A child is the only thing that could matter more than a mission." She paused.

Sam said nothing but stared at Rose.

"Two days ago we raided the Red Room facility. We turned the rest of the girls in to the UN and rescued Rose, but she was poisoned before we got to her. One of the women that we were working with turned out to still be working with them. We had to call Tony to help cure her. In  exchange he got the credit for bringing the girls in."

"Sooo..." Sam hesitated, "shes a trained assassin?" Natasha wasn't expecting that.

"Yes. When I looked through her file she was at the top of her class for skill level, however her behavior was horrid. She had multiple escape attempts and refused to kill women and children other then the Red Room trainees. I-" Natasha stopped and took a deep breath and looked at Steve, "She was only authorized for missions under supervision by the Winter Solider."

Now both Steve and Sam looked at Natasha.

"There were also records of her being used to calm him down after a malfunction or chip with the brain washing. They had a close relationship and often trained together." Natasha didn't look away from Steve, she was at the verge of tears. She had told him that she knew James and was close with him during her training but she hadn't told him Rose did. 

"I'm so sorry Steve, I didn't want to upset you. I thought I'd wait a bit, it's a lot all at once." Natasha whispered

Steve smiled, "It's ok. I'd like to talk to her about it when she's comprehensible."

After a long pause Sam spoke up. "Do you know who the father is?"

"Yes, the Red Room conducted a paternity test while I was pregnant. It's a guy named Dimitri Yosinov."

"What if they faked the test? No offense but did you ever even have sex with a guy named Dimitri Yosinov?"

"Yes I did. It was part of a mission, I killed him right after. Tony also conducted a paternity test getting the same results. However now that I think about it that was almost four months before I found out I was pregnant."

Sam pauses for a while, thoughtfully. "Could Hydra have made a fake file, taken someone else's dna and put it into all of his files so you wouldn't know if the dna belonged to Dimitri or some other guy?"

"They've done it before. But why would they need to hide who the child belonged to unless they were a valued asset?" Steve asked. "Is there anyone else important to Hydra you new about around that time that may possibly be the father?"

Natasha got a horrified look on her face and turned to Steve. "James." She said softly. "Steve, the father could be Bucky."

"Well, that's one way to tell your guy you fucked his best friend." Sam said.

Steve looked at Natasha. He wasn't mad, if anything he looked concerned for Natasha.

"Even if he is the father." Natasha steadied her voice. "There would be no way of getting his dna. I doubt we'll be let into Wakanda after what I did. Besides we have no other evidence besides a very slim possibly."

Steve continued to look at Natasha and gave her a sad smile.

"Soooo..." Sam said again. "She's not going to kill me in my sleep?"

"She's very sedated. Tony said she wouldn't be able to stand for a while, so I wouldn't worry about it." Natasha's added remembering that Sam was there.

"That's great." Sam reclined the chair. "I think I'm going to go to sleep now."