Kirishima x Kida ~Insecurities~

Kidas P.O.V. 

 Punching the wall with tears in my eyes yelling "Dammit! Dammit, Dammit! Why?!" I groan as I stumble back and fall against the wall. My Heart pounding I let my emotions out. As I've been like this for the past 6b hours. Locked in my room away from everyone. Some of my classmates(Me:Friends Don't Deny It Kida<3. Kida: Shut up-) Came to check on me but i just yelled at them to leave. But one person I definitely DO NOT like keeps coming to check on me. Eijiro Kirishima. He is so cheerful and happy- It's cu-Gross! He keeps asking if I need some food or something to drink or just to talk. Why does he care. I'd be crummy hero anyway, Why am I even here in U.A? I yell to myself and hit the back of my head on the wall.

Kirishimas P.O.V. 

Looking at the stairwell I decide to bring Kida some of her favorite chips (MMM ) Flaming Doritos (Yes) and a bottle of Water. Walking up to Kida's room I hear banging on the wall.Knocking on the door I hear "Go Away Idiot."

"No, Kida, I know you are in pain and I want you to explain them, I will not tell anyone anything you say. That wouldn't be very Manly of me, Now would it." I respond and i hear a grunt of approval to come in.Walking in I close the door locking it(Nothing gross is gonna happen) "Now talk Kida." I sit in front of her waiting for her to talk She looks at me and is about to talk but she starts crying. Now that shocked me, Kida rarely shows her emotions. Hugging her she growls a little but I heep hugging her. She takes a deep breath and says quietly. "Do you think i'd really make a good hero? Like-"

She chokes on her words as I comfort her Replying "Of course you Are an amazing hero. Dragon Hero: Hageshi! you are a noble hero who would do anything to help civilians in need and stop villains with no remorse! Strong, Heroic, Tough, Beautiful, there are soo many words to describe you" I stop after realizing what I said, "I'm so sorry!" I get up. "That was not manly of me to say!" 

She stands up hugging me again "Did i say you could stop hugging me?" she grumbles hiding her face in my chest. I rub her back as we stand there for about 10 minutes. She wipes her eyes and pokes my chest " Don't tell anyone Kirishima"I nod smiling. 

"I promise to keep this to myself" I put my hand on my heart "And it wouldn't be Manly to tell anyway." I respond.

She looks up at me and glares but smiles softly, and she pecks my cheek before going to clean up her bloodied knuckles- Wait Bloodied Knuckles?! Looking at the wall I see the dents. I know what to get her for her birthday. "Love ya Kida!" I exclaim to her. 

"Fuck off!" she responds with a chuckle and walks back out. " Ok lets go idiot" She lightly punches my arm. 

"Ok Kida, and Will you be mine?"

"Sure. But you best not tell anyone!"

'Ok, you can!"