~Partners in crime~ Toga x Reader

I'm doing this bc why not and Who doesn't love Toga 

Your Quirk is Glitch ( you go by Glitch as well)

here is your outfit 

Ok half way through this i realized this might become a lime ( What the fuck am i doing with my life?)On second thought it might be a full on lemon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Running from the police you are glitching yourself forward yelling at Toga and Dabi to keep up. Shigaraki would be pissed if you guys get caught. But have you ever got caught. No. Why you may ask. Simple your quirk. You help your partners by glitching them into the base. With the rest of your energy you run into an alley and glitch through the fence as Kuroguri Warps there. 

   Out of breath and looking tired you smile " Thanks Kuro" you walk into the warpgate and collapse onto the ground, passing out from the overuse of your quirk. 

   You wake up to the sound of your closest partner Himiko Toga talking to you even though you were passed out. and suddenly you feel her move to get up. Slowly you open your eyes groaning, everything was so bright. Shielding your eyes you sit up rubbing your head with your free hand. "FINALLY!" your blonde friend exclaims " I was starting to get worried (n/n)~" she coos sitting on my lap. Being used to how she acts i let it slide, keeping a straight face on i reply " No need to Toga, you know as well as I do I. Never. Give. Up." she hugs me my face in her breasts. 

  My face goes a little red but its not that noticeable. I push her back and smirk.  "  You really wanna play like that Girl?" I say in a lower tone looking up at her. getting on my knees With a look of lust in my eyes. ( Whats gotten into me?!?!?!?!) Pushing Toga back onto her back I hold her down Kissing her hungrily and rough. She instantly kisses back biting my lip drawing blood. I break the kiss. " Do you know how long ive wanted to do this?~~ So long~~~" I go to her neck as she decides to taks over flipping me onto my back. " Ah, ah, ah, I get to have some fun Glitch~~" She takes out her knife and cuts my shirt and pants off leaving me in my bra and underwear 

 She looks my form up and down licking her lips. " Bitch are you gonna get undressed or not?" you say impatiently. She nods "yep but one second ( WARNING! SEXUAL TOYS, Sexual talk, and yeah) She walks over to her closet pulling out a pair of handcuffs a leash and collar, and a vibrator.(Please help)

" Ooh looks like we are gonna have some fun."

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finna write a part two tomorrow and drink holy water for even writing this. 

Please send help