Yuga Aoyama x Shy!Reader

I got some help form @TheQueenofLGBT TYSM YOU ARE AMAZING

Your P.O.V.

"Aoyama and (L/N)"

Sitting next to the person who is the complete opposite of me working on our project, We got my favorite hero Fatgum. Well he is my favorite hero for 2 reasons. 1 he is my dad.. Well Not really!!! He took me in as I was alone on the streets!! And 2 well.. he is so kind and acts as if I am his real daughter.

"(F/N)~ " Aoyama calls as he is walking back with a very light book. " So, sweetie how much do you know about Fatgum?" 

Looking over at Aoyama i stutter " D-didn't you f-forget he i-is m-my father.." L shyly look away.

He nods posing " Oh yes! We could get information from the man himself!" He exclaims.

" mhm." I smile slightly. 

" I do have a question.. Why are you so shy fille/"

" I am just used to people using me to meet Fatgum and after getting whatever they needed they leave me and laugh at me. It has drained my self confidence and made it hard for me to trust people..." 

" Well I will never use you! I am quite fabulous anyway! And I really do care for you" He says genuinely looking me dead in the eyes. 

I look back down to my book " so do you wanna come over to study then and ask my dad questions with me?"

" Bien sur!" 

"What does that mean?" 

"Of Course!!" he Says as the bell rings. " Well I guess it is time Mon Amour " 

" yes, and what does Mon Amour Mean?" 

" Nothing" He smiles Packing his bag as  I begin to pack my own. 

We walk out of the school as we turn to walk down the road and we are walking in silence 

We stop at a gate as I put in the normal code to get in 47295324( I just pushed random numbers) We walk in as I set my bag down Aoyama gasps looking around. "oh la la!" I giggle at his reaction "It's not much-" My dad cuts me off. 

"Is that you sweetie?" he asks. 

" Yes it is dad." I pull out my books. Setting them on the table. " Do you want any food. Like there is everything here" I look at him with wide eyes. 

" Whatever you want (F/n)" Aoyama smiles. 

FatGum walks over to Aoyama and sits down " Are you the boy who has been talking to my little girl?" 

He looks up "Oui sir" He smiles nervous. 

"Well keep it up! She has never been this social and I'd love for her to make more friends!!"

"Daaaad" I groan, " I don't need friends." walking out with snacks. 

"yes you do Pumpkin', its good to have friends" 

I laugh slightly as he walks out. 

~~Timeskip after work by Kida Punching Mineta~~

Falling on the back cushon of the couch i sigh happily " finally done. Thank you Dad!"i call out and look over at Aoyama who is fiddling with his fingers" Yuga whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing to worry about Mon Cheri-op!" he covers his mouth looking away blushing. 

I look over at him confused thinking 'I really need a dictionary '

He looks down for a few minutes before looking back up at me smiling. " I am so glad we were partners."

I look over "Why?"

"Because you are the only one for me. you may be shy in class but i loved seeing you be yourself. you are so-so beautiful!! and  I love you!" he blurts out. 

My face is so red it would put Kirishimas hair to shame. "wait you..Me " I smile laughing a little he looks sad" I am laughing because I like you too Yuga!" I embrase him in a hug smiling as Fatgum secretly takes a picture As Aoyama hugs back.

"Wait you really do?" I nod smiling. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i feel like this is a good stopping place.