" Smile, for me?" Mina Ashido x reader

a/n: i'm just doing random characters till i get requests. (also scenarios)

Your P.O.V.

~~Flashback~~

"Yeah! Run! Run like the fucking baby you are (y/n)!!" (y/b/f/n) yells in anger as I run out crying angry tears.  

~Present~

     Leaning on my bed resting my head on my legs which are pressed up against my chest as i let out sobs. Hearing a knock on my door i sniffle and wipe the tears off of my cheeks. getting up taking in a deep shaky breath, I open the door. " Whats wrong?" My closest guy friend Ojiro asks with worry laced in his voice.

I shake my head " I-i don't wanna talk about it.." looking up to Ojiro, he nods while walking out.

As soon as Ojiro left my pink haired friend pops her head in. "Hey, (Y/n). Are you alright.?" not caring anymore i just fell to my knees bawling. Ashido takes a step in and closes the door. 

"wanna talk about it?"

I shake my head as she walks over and kneels down in front of me. " well Can i sit here with you till you feel better?" I nod while crying. Ashido sits beside me and wraps her arms around me." I care so much about you, more than you know (y/n)..." she looks over as I hug her back sniffling  we sit in scilence with only my sniffing and Ashido giving compliments 

~~~Time skip to a few hours later~~~

 Ashido and I were watching memes and I was slightly smiling. 

"Good!" she exclaims, I jump " keep that beautiful smile I love to see"

"What?." i look over confused " what do you mean by that."

" ..." she hugs me " You are a beautiful ray of sunshine, whatever makes you upset i will help fix. I will do anything for you (y/n). I love you!!" she exclaimed. 

" o-oh, well.. im glad you help me and if i have to be honest, I love you too Mina."

" just remember, Keep smiling for me, ok?'

"Okay!" I kiss ashidos cheek smiling".

I lost motivation but i finished it !