~Partners in crime~ pt.2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Looks like we're gonna have some fun~"

Sitting up I grasp Togas shirt and ripping it off pull her into a kiss her falling on top if me. She grabs my arms handcuffing them together and putting the collar on me. kissing my neck Sucking till she found my sweet spot. I hold in a moan as She bites down hard on my neck. 

    she grabs her knife and cuts me while kissing me, Trying to get out of the cuffs she breaks the kiss. " no, no kitty~~" she coos. " How about a treat. But! You have to do as I say with it do get Desert~~"(I am cringing so hard writing this.) 

   My hard outer shell breaking to one being very submisive. Nodding with a look of lust "Anything, please~~' I whine. 

  throwing her skirt across the room, she climbs back onto the bed grabbing the vibrator cutting your underwear off and smirking. " So here is my game~ You cannot squirm or make any noises until I say, or there will be a punishment." I nod looking up at her As she turns the vibrator on high putting it in me( ok i might go a little light on description )

Blushing trying to pull my hands down Toga pulls on the leash " No Kitty~ Take it with no sounds or~~" She pulls out her knife lightly rubbing on my jawline. Biting my lip one eye closed I nod. "Yes Master~" I whimper.

    She Takes off my bra and looks me up and down. I try to keep a straight face like normal but give up giving a look of pleasure . She starts sucking on my bud then starts playing with the other one as in her other hand she has her knife slowly cutting my side. Letting out A moan she digs her knife down in my side a little deeper.(Wow toga took over like *Snaps fingers *  that ) 

(Ok i am honestly getting very uncomfortable, I might come back to this later. we will see)

(Or if anyone has an idea on how they wanna Finnish this come to me or alex)

(alex approved lemon :3- alex)