Yandere Deku x reader

Deku's P.O.V. 

Watching MY (y/n) talking to other boys makes my blood boil. She doesn't know this yet but she is all mine. I glare with dark eyes. 

I get up and walk over with my usual smile " Hey (N/n)!" I exclaim grabbing her arm. Giving the other boys a glare then smile at (Y/n). 

She smiles at me with her beautiful smile and her beautiful (E/c) eyes as she gets back to talking with Them. I glare again holding her hand happy she doesn't care. " Hey, (N/n) can I get some help with the homework? I'm confused on how to set up the equations. " I ask innocently agian. 

"Of course Izuku " She smiles at me as I lead her to my desk " ok so what do you need help with?" I pull out my work as i purposely didn't do it. "Izuku! Did you even attempt to do it?"

" of course I did." I know how to do it, I just want to hear her beautiful voice. " But I need your help." She nods helping me. I just nod listening to her angelic voice. 

~~Time skip to after school~~

(Y/n) is walking with Kirishima talking about the training. I speed up to catch up with them as I catch up i stumble and catch myself Smiling as My darling looks back I reach for her hand and miss. A few minutes later Kirishima walks a different way so its just me and (y/n). I inch a little closer to her enjoying being close to her and before i notice we are at her house. 

" Bye Izu, I'll see you tomorrow!" She hugs me and walk inside. I smile, not just a normal smile, I realize how bad I really need her. My plan will be set into motion tomorrow. I chuckle to myself as I walk back home. 

~~The next day~~

My sweet comes running to me tears pouring down her face, I comfort her asking what happened. 

" Kirishima is dead." she Cries into my shoulder as i rub her back taking in more of her lovely scent (ok thats weird).

" it was probably a nasty villain who broke in ." I smile as she came to me for comfort. "I will be here for you whenever you need MY dear" she tenses up a little but calms back down trying to catch her breath.

"W-what do you mean by 'My dear'" her sweet voice rings. 

" Oh nothing, lets go to school." I stop walking and lightly push her against a wall trapping her under me " you know id do anything for you. And I mean Anything.

She looks up at me with a fearful look in her eyes " Izu...Did y-you... Hurt..Ki-Kirishima...?"

Your P.O.V. 

He looks down at me with this creepy smile as i'm shaking in fear. I manage to get off of the wall and start running. He is yelling after me, but I don't stop until I trip and fall and Deku walks over to me as I slowly back up tears coming pouring out. " My darling (Y/n) you shouldn't have ran, I'm trying to keep you safe from all of the FAKERS who want to USE YOU. I'm the only one who truly loves you my darling, you may not feel the same but you will end up learning, one way or another." He coos picking me up bridal style smiling sweetly as i look away. 

" If you feel this way you should have talked to me instead of killing my best friend." I keep looking away as Deku continues walking humming randomly looking down at me. " wouldn't it be too easy just to ask you out. I need to get the competition out of the way-"" If i agree to be with you will you promise to not hurt anyone?!" He looks up as if hes thinking" Maybe, if you promise to stay by my side ad be MINE!" he looks down at me smiling with a insane look in his eyes" yes, Izu-"" Ah ah ah, call me yours" 

I say with tears in my eyes" yes babe"(How do i use words?)

Smiling Deku finally got all he wanted, (y/n) (l/n).