Shinso x reader

(DADZAWA AND DAD MIC (Idk what to call him))

(Kida is gonna be in it bc yes) 

Your P.O.V. 

"Come on dammit! "Kida growls to someone as I smile following. 

"Hey Kida can I come over to study with you?" I ask. 

"Yeah as long as you can deal with both of my dads being loud Especially Dad Mic. And Eri trying to get you into a ball gown, and Shinso yelling about god knows what. " She sates 

I shrug as I skip catching up to Kida. "I'm fine with that "(wow u r brave XD)

She shrugs grabbing her bag from her locker walking over to her brother Shinso. "Idiot are ya coming with us or dad?" He looks over at me then punches Kida's shoulder. 

" I am clearly coming with you. I cannot stand dads singing on the ride home. And I need to pick up Eri anyway. "

Kida groans while walking stretching, throwing her bag at Shinso."Kida! carry your own damn bag!" She chuckles and flys off. 

"You can, I'm tired" she yells "And I'm getting Eri today shitface" (Ahh the kind nicknames)

Grumbling to himself he looks at me while i am playing with my sleeve. 

"Hey don't be nervous, Kida told me your little secret. " 

"W-what secret Sho?" 

"The one about how you like me" He inches closer to me smirking. 

My face is as red as Kirishimas hair "O-oh r-really?" I nervously giggle as he kisses me softly. Smirking I hug him. 

"I love you Kitten "( Yagami Yatooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

"I love you too Shinso.." I smile up to him. 

(OK i lost modivation, but i needed to finnish. )