Denki KamanariX Reader

(this is gonna be short ) and @aeikoshi your oc is going to be used here 

Your P.O.V.

"Baaabee" Your boyfriend whines laying his head on your laptop as you are trying to do your homework.

" What Denki" I sigh as i look down at him tired.( OF HIS BS..jk) 

" I want attention" he whines with puppy dog eyes. 

"No" " How about we get smoothies!!" 

"Well that sounds kinda good." He hops up and throws a pair of leggings and a hoodie at you ( you have your uniform on still ) " Get changed then I will be back in a few!!" 

I laugh as i set my computer down and change. Putting my hair up in a messy bun walking out of my dorm room.

He sneaks up behind me and picks me up. I let out a shriek and laugh " Denki! Put me down!" "I don't think I will " He throws me over his shoulder. as he walks out of the dorms " Ochaco, Suzuki! Help meeee!" I whine. 

" Nah " Miyu Laughs.

"You can get out of this yourself" Ochaco smiles getting back to talking with Suzuki. 

Denki finally sets me down and laughs " You are so cute (Y/n) you know that babe." 

I fake pout " you are a bully Pikachu" 

"Call me Pikachu all you want, you will not hurt me, and I know you had fun.~" he pokes my cheek as I lick his hand( nothing in a sexual way) " If you want me to be happy you have to get me (f/f) I look up at him with a mischievous look. He shrugs. 

"Alright" 

"Wait really?!" I look up at him as he nods. " I'd get you whatever you want." 

" Like a puppy!" I laugh.

" Not yet, how about when we get our own house. "

" Finee-wait, oh yeah.." I say laughing as he joins as we walk into the mall to go into a cafe with food. I look at all the delicious choices. 

" choose what you want babe. I'm paying" 

" With what money " i smirk looking back at him.

He pulls out his wallet smirking back at me " This money." 

'Ok " I shrug and pick out a (f/fl) cake (Favorite Flavor) and a Tea( If you don't like tea choose something else.)

~~Time skip ~~

Walking back to the dorms with Denki I am smiling " why did you do this?" 

" i wanted to show you how much you mean to me baby." He pulls a little gift out of his pocket " Close your eyes Babe" I do so smiling as he grabs my hand and places something cold in my hands " now open them."

I look in my hands and see a beautiful necklace

"Awww Denkiiiii!!!!" I jump into his arms hugging him, then kissing his cheek he smiles

"I'm glad you enjoy your final gift. I nod still hugging him. "Well One day I will get you a ring and have you walk down an Isle and change your last name."

"you mean that?" 

He nods smiling sweetly. 

" good" I go in for a sweet loving kiss. 

___--------___________---------------------------__________________

the end