~Dream come true~ Midnight x Fem!Reader!Fluff

A/n: In this you are related to my oc(JUST BECAUSE I SAID SO)

Requested by @ninjablend

Your P.O.V. 

Walking into my parents after a long day of hero work. My sister looks up at me " Sensei Aizaia, Yamada and Ms. Midnight are here in the kitchen.." She says in a bored-annoyed tone.

"Thank you Kira-" " Tsuki!!" Hizashi yells. 

" Happy birthday (Y/n)" Aizawa smiles slightly. 

Midnight hugs me like normal " Happy Birthday Hun!" 

I hug back tired. " thank you guys. Here if you have any plans let me get some coffee and change." I look at the trio as they nod. I walk up to my old room as i usually come here to sleep. 

 About 10 minutes later I walk out and they have a cup of coffee . looking around " hey where is sho?"

" He is helping Kida with her training

" He is helping Kida with her training. She is gonna be such a great hero!" Nemuri Exclaims. " He said he might stay."

" Really" I groan ' Ok." I grab the cup of coffee taking a sip humming " mmm this is good."

" Well when needing to make coffee for you everyday we kinda know how you like it " Hizashi Laugh, Nemuri nods laughing too.

" Well! Lets get going birthday girl!" She laughs grabbing my arm walking out. " Its your birthday so I'm hoping to treat you!"

" Don't you do that every day Nem." I laugh while sipping my coffee. She laughs while agreeing 

"Oh, (Y/n), Hizashi is staying to help your sister as well." 

I nod " she really loves a challenge"  I smile looking up at the sky. " So whats your real reason of wanting to hang out with me. usually there is something more to us just 'hanging out'" looking over to her she slightly looks away. " Oh. I just have a big birthday surprise" She smiles looking at me from the corner of her eye. 

Smiling enjoying the peace I feel people looking at me. After a few minutes of walking I feel a hand intertwine with my own hand. Looking over at Midnight she looks away. " Wow Nemuri, are you flustered " I stop moving in front of her looking up at her " You are cuter when you blush" I smile. 

" Well since we are close to where I was going to give you your gift i better do it now" She looks down grabbing my chin leaning down to tenderly place a kiss on my lips. My face goes completely red, a few seconds of processing what happened I kiss back pushing myself forward getting deeper in the kiss happy. She breaks the kiss smiling " Happy Birthday (Y/n). And the second part of my gift." She clears her throat " (Y/n) Miki, Will you be my girlfriend.?"

After processing what just happened a second time She looks down a little I shake my head. " Of Course Nem!!! I'd love to be your girlfriend!!!!" I Exclaim as she looks back up smiling. " You are an Amazing hero and person Nemuri. Why wouldn't I want to be with you!?"

She shrugs and hugs me Tightly. " Thank you. You are my Dream come true"

(I hope this is to your liking. )