'Always' Neito Monoma x reader

A/N: you and Monoma have been friends since childhood, but you end up forgetting him after a tragic accident. He is obvi still an egolostical jerk, but I love him still. 

    Your P.O.V.

        Blackness. 

      Thats all I saw was darkness. My classmates yelling my name. one name sticking out was my closest friend Neito Monoma. 

" (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" Monoma yells, tears forming in his eyes " Please don't go"

 I reach up to my friend mumbling " i won't....." I black out. Kendo has me in her hands ( big hands XD) up running me to Recovery girls office. The next few months fly by like nothing. 

Monomas P.O.V.

 I'm sitting in Recovery girls office, staring at my unconscious friend. What is this i feel Guilt, Sympathy? Yes. She has dealt with me longer than anyone else, She is my best friend. I start to tear up as I touch her hand. " Please wake up (y/n)... You told me you'd always be there for me. well i'm here for you and i'm asking you to wake up" I says softly still holding her hand. 

 The door opens and i don't flinch as some of our classmates walk in "Monoma, you are not yourself... Is this all about (y/n)? she will be ok, Trust me, I-WE all know she is strong bu-" I get up and shove them out yelling " YOU ALL DON'T THINK I KNOW THIS, SHE IS MY ONLY REAL FRIEND, ANd..." I break down and fall ti my knees sobbing and in between my sobs I choke out something inaudible due to my crying. Some of my classmates slowly back out scared of this side of me. Kendo comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder " ok you are fine, I can help catch you both back up when shes awake. Ill let Kan sensei know where you are." she finishes while walking out closing the door. I get up and sit back in the chair next to the bed as I grab her hand and kiss it tears falling off my cheek lightly setting her hand back down. I lay my head down on the bed and I drift off to sleep.

~~~A few hours later~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I slowly open my eyes to see a Blonde boy laying at the foot of the bed. "Um.. who are you..?" i ask the blonde boy who immediately sits up and hugs me. i lightly push him back as he smiles happily. I give him an uncertain look. A short lady walks up and looks at me and smiles, then looks at the blonde and frowns" hello sweetie, Monoma You should know that she has Amnesia, she will not remember herself or anyone she used to know." his face goes pale " I know you two are close but she needs help remembering who she is. I know you and your class cares greatly about her, so i'm putting all of my trust into you and your class to help her. Thats all."

 I turn to (y/n) as recovery girl leaves " Do..do you remember me?" 

she shakes her beautiful (h.c) locks closing her wonderful (e/c) eyes "no i'm so sorry" 

I pull her into a tight hug holding her close " well I will Always be here for you. and you can call me Neito."

"Always? You promise?"

I nod smiling "Always." I confirm. 

A/n: well theirs that, honest opinion I was kinda feeling quite bad for Monoma, he needs more love as well. Thank you all for supporting me through this, just knowing you all are reading helps me a lot. I love you all and see ya soon.