(FTM)Kirishima x reader

this will be gender Neutral for my lovely Gaybies)

Running from Sero With Denki, Sero yells "Get back here Amigos"( my favorite headcannon about Sero is he is Latino )

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE DENKI!!" 

" I AM FAM" he responds. 

"Why are you all yelling?" Kirishima asks confused. 

"WHAT DID YOU BONEHEADS DO THIS TIME?!?" Bakugo asks angrily. 

" WE AUGH DYED SEROS HAIR PIIIINNKKK " I trip as Denki picks me up still running. 

Kirishima laughs a little as Sero walks in with pink hair shooting tape at the both of us. We are now hanging off the ceiling as Sero is angrily staring at us arms crossed. we give a look of apology as he scoffs " Why did you even do this?" He is looking at us as Kirishima walks over. 

"Because it was funny" 

"They are right Sero " Denki adds.

"NOW LET US-mhh! MHHhhh" I yell as my mouth gets covered by tape. 

Kirishima walks out uncomfortably shifting his shoulders.

"mmm..." I sigh sadly as He walks out. 

Bakugo is already gone as Denki is sleeping still taped up and I am struggling to get out. I Finally get the tape off of my mouth , Kirishima walks back in " you two are still taped up to the ceiling?"

"Yep Denki is sleeping over there. Do you think you could help us down?" I ask as he nods smiling helping Denki down first. He falls on his head.

"Ow bro what was that for?" 

He walks over to me and cuts me down catching me smiling. as  Denki inches his way out of the room going to ask someone for help with the tape. 

" Could you help me with the tape?" I laugh as he nods.

 "as long as you will be my partner and help stand up for all LGBT Community and support me throughout the rest of my transition." He says in one breath.

Laughing still I respond "Of course you dork "