(By your Side)Kyoka Jirou x fem!Reader

All Requests i will take to consideration, now ON TO THE STORY!!!!!!

Your P.O.V.

Looking from my friends back to Jirou They are talking overtop eachother.

"Come on (l/n)!!! you and Jirou would rock the stage!"

"You two sound so great together"

"You go this, you are Manly!"(bruh... im a girl XD)

"(L/n) you sing great!!!" 

I turn around sighing " I dont know, Kyoko? what do you think?" I look to my closest friend/crush for an answer.

  " Well I don't think its a bad idea (n/n)" I blush slightly at my nickname she gave me. 

"O-Okay but Jir." I grab her arm ant start walking with her " don't you remember-my terrible Stage fright"

"Ill be here the whole time and if you want to we can go to my house to practice, so nobody interrupts us" she smiles as she grabs my hand in reassurance.  

I nod " ok, i will do my best!" I exclaim.

 ~~~Timeskip 5 days~~~

I'm sitting in my room practicing in front of my mirror strumming the guitar slower I suddenly just drop the guitar and look down "can i even do this. I might mess up in front of everyone...I...I" I stumble back having a breakdown. Im sitting there by myself for a good 10-20ish minutes. 

Kamanari walks in casually to take a Triangle just because and sees me "Hey are you ok (l/n)?" he kneels down putting a hand on my shoulder as he looks down in sympathy. He thinks if her as a sibling. "Do you need Jirou?" I nod lookup at him as he gets up and runs out "JIROU YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEEDS YOU."

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND,yet" she says while walking in " oh (n/n) whats wrong?" I just get up and hug her she hugs back smiling " You wanna talk about it cutie?" she asks. I hide my face. 

"W-what.? o-oh no.. its fine. i just needed a few minutes to calm down" I look at her smiling slightly . 

"What ya goof?" she asks laughing a little as sometimes I just look at her smiling. 

" your cute" I smile then realize what i said. As my face goes red, Kirishimas hair would be put to shame if it saw your face(XD) "I did not mean tha--" you were cut off by Jirou cutting you off. 

"Hey, (n/n) you are the cute one here" she smiles. as she picks up my guitar and kissed my cheek. " you ready!" I nod determined.

" lets do this" I say punching the air smiling all flustered. " Lets go get changed!!!" I push her out of my room and pull our my outfit. We haven't shown each other our outfits so lets hope she likes it. 

I Get changed into the outfit.