Hagakure X fem Reader

Ok I feel like we need more love for Hagakure! She is just so in the background we normally miss her (Quite literally but not the point) I have grown a liking to this invisible girl, so here is a oneshot. I will keep it as good as my other chapters! And how would you feel if I started a Hazbin hotel oneshot x reader book? Comment and let me know your feedback

Also I need some ideas for writing, like a plot for whatever you guys comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

"-TO THE MALL" Ashido Yells. I shake out of my daze looking at her.

 "What? " I look from Ashido to Kaminari and back. As I was not listening to the conversation " Like I was not listening Mina."

She laughs shaking her head "  You never listen (Y/n),  I said We are going to the mall!"  

" Why..?" I look to the side seeing a certain invisible girl talking to others. Staring I didn't hear my name being called. 

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/N)" Denki gives me a sap on the arm. 

" Ow! Damnit Denki! What? " The duo gives me a smug look. "What?" 

"Who were you staring at? " "Tell Ussss!" Mina and Denki get in my face. 

" No! If i do you two would tell her-"My eyes go wide as i cover my mouth.

" So it is a girl. Hmmm" Denki smiles looking at the girls who are here 

" So Either Uraraka, Tsu, Momo, Jirou, or Hagakure." I get up slowly walking backward to my Cousin Sero. 

"Save me from these two " Pointing over to Ashido and kaminari talking quietly to each other shaking their heads and nodding. 

" Nah you are fine Cuz, What are they even doing? " 

"Trying to figure out who I like" I back up and go behind Sero as Ashido Runs over Denki trailing after her. 

" Is it  Jirou? " I shake my head no. 

"Yeah I was joking. Hmm. Did we say Hagakure Denki" He nods. 

"Yeah we did."

I look at Sero for help but he walk away to Kirishima. "I hate you Hanta!" I yell as Ashido and Denki pick me up.

"Love ya too Cuz"

"HAGAKURE!!! " Mina Runs me over dropping me in front of Hagakure. "SHE LIKES YOU" Mina runs away as i am standing as stiff as a board not knowing what to say.

She Grabs my hand as I quickly look down and back up at her. " Well I like you too! Who wouldn't like you silly!" 

"You do?" I look at her hopeful. 

"Of course!" She hugs me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I feel like this is a good palace to end, and i'm sorry for not posting more. I have been kinda busy.