Chapter Eight: Potions

-Ophelia's POV-

-Ophelia's POV-

I was finally going to one of my classes, Potions- which got switched with Slytherins for the day.

I walked in and sat down next to Lily, I was feeling a little bit better since my Uncle, but in full honesty, I was really mad about him not telling me and James. And I mean, Furious.

My hair still hasn't changed from the Depressing Blue-Greyish colors, which not many people have noticed except The Marauders and The Girls. They are the only ones knowing I am a Metamorphmagus, which I'm glad.

"Morning Class!" Slughorn smiled.

bunch of mumbled 'mornings' were heard.

"Right, today we'll be making the 'Draught of Living Death.' This potion is very hard to make, and will possibly take 2 or 1 hours to make. This potion can place the drinker to a state of sleep that's makes them seem like they are dead, and is very hard to wake."

The class perked up at a hands-on experiment.

"But, I will be assigning your partners." Slughorn clapped his hands.

'Lily Evans with James Potter'
'Remus Lupin with Peter Pettigrew'
'Sirius Black with Regulus Black'
Which wasn't a very good choice.

How is Regulus even in this class due to him being a grade lower, he supposedly got bunked up in potions, with the Sixth Years.

'Marlene Mckinnon and Molly Prewett.'
'Alice Fortescue and Frank Longbottom.'
'And last but not least, Ophelia Potter and Severus Snape.' Slughorn smiled and continued helping students.

What.

I don't mind being his partner, but he's gotten rather rude to me, mostly because of James.

That Git.

I walked over to Severus and plopped next to him.

"Hey." I faked a smile.

He groaned back.

"Gee, ookayy. I dunno what I did but whatever." I glared at him.

He just stared at me, which easily turned into a death glare, Bitch.

He began doing the potions steps, then he placed the ingredients in the cauldron and started grabbing his wand, I've been doing nothing this whole time so, I helped.

"I can light the Cauldron, i've been sitting here doing nothing for the past hour." I whipped out my wand.

"But I can do it." He glared.

"Snape, I can do it." I glared.

He rolled his eyes, getting impatient.

I tried lighting the cauldron many times, but i couldn't focus because he kept glaring at me.