Chapter Thirteen; Woah

ఌ☀︎︎ఌ
POTTER MANOR
(TW; Kith)

It has been 5 days since Sirius moved in with The Potters

It has been 5 days since Sirius moved in with The Potters.. Sirius and Ophelia have gotten much closer than James liked. They were always together, even if it was Painting, Relaxing or even Reading, which scared James because he didn't even know Sirius could read.

-

Sirius was in the art room when Ophelia walked in slowly.

"Hey." I smiled.

He turned around and smiled, removing his eyes from the huge window.

"Hey." He smiled.

"How do you like it here?" I smiled walking over to him.

"Better then Grimmuald Place, that's for sure." He eyed Ophelia carefully.

"Do you paint?" I turned towards him, twirling a paintbrush.

"Uhm, no. Not really. I've always wanted to try, but couldn't." He looked down at the paintbrush.

"Well' I walked towards a empty Canvas, placing it on a easel. 'Would you like to try?" I smiled brightly as his eyes lit up like a child on Christmas.

"Really?" He beamed.

"Of course, duh." I opened some paint, mixing up some colors. I looked over at him, smiling and watching my every move.

"Well, are you gonna just stand there or..?" I giggled as he technically sashayed over. I grabbed his hand lightly, and placed it over mine where I held the brush. I tried my best to ignore the shock that shot up my arm where Sirius held my hand.

"What color?" I smiled at him.

"Uh-Uhm...' He stammered 'Lets draw a full moon. For Moony." he smiled.

"Of course, we can both give him it for christmas!" I beamed at the thought of it.

"So, lets start with a dark blue then. And we have to make it beautiful so Moony knows what it looks like outside, and how beautiful is. Ignoring the fact our Remmy has a furry little problem." I winked at him

"Got it." He stated.

I dipped the paintbrush in the dark blue paint and lightly began dancing it across the canvas, Sirius' hand on top of mine.

I smiled at his face reactions, then he took notice that we stopped painting and looked down, Green meeting Grey. Again. We just stared at each other, watching both of our chests slowly rising up and down. Sirius began lowering his head, while Ophelia's head began raising. His eyes flickering to her lips, her eyes flickering to his lips. His breath hitched when they we close enough, sharing each other's breath. Ophelia started to close her eyes, along with Sirius. They both forgot about the painting, James, Sirius' Parents, School, Spells, Homework, even the fact that Peter and Remus were currently on their way to the Manor. They both forgot about Ophelia's Parents that could barge in at any given moment, along with James. Suddenly, their lips brushed against each other's, very lightly. Their lips finally closed the gap between them, Sirius pulled Ophelia in by her waist very lightly, while Ophelia carefully dropped the paintbrush back in the tub holding a very dark but beautiful shimmering midnight blue. Her arms snakes around his neck, very softly. She smiled against his lips in triumph. He deepened the kiss when she smiled, he soon followed her movements. They both opened their eyes slowly, looking into each other's soul. They both laughed lightly. Suddenly footsteps began coming up the stairs, They both bolted away from each other. Ophelia picking up her paintbrush again, Sirius leaning against the window, watching her. Sirius acted like he was giving suggestions for the portrait when Euphemia, Fleamont and James came in.